Erratic Air Command on S Pen Withdrawal - FYI. What could the problem?

A

AC Question

Erratic Air Command on S Pen Withdrawal - FYI

When i first got my Note5 a week or so ago the Air Command popped up quickly when I took out the S Pen. Also if the device was locked I could do Action Memos reliably.

Then all of a sudden the Air Command wouldn't come up right away (a few seconds), instead it might take 20 - 30 seconds or not come up at all. Also the Action memo capability was not available.

I checked all the settings and they seemed correct (Air Command Floating Icon, S Pen detach both enabled, Air View enabled. I also searched the forum and saw others were complaining about this.

I just want to point out that after much frustration and searching I finally noted that I had enabled the S Pen Power Saver in the S Pen settings. When I disabled this it seems that the Air Command and Action Memos are working now much more reliably. I hope this resolves the problem for others to note this.

entangled

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Erratic Air Command on S Pen Withdrawal - FYI

I am new to the forum and posted the message about the erratic air command. I now need to update this to say that the problem has not gone away. So now I am asking if anyone has found a solution to this.

Sunil Hoon

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I am new to the forum and posted the message about the erratic air command. I now need to update this to say that the problem has not gone away. So now I am asking if anyone has found a solution to this.

No air command. After marshmallow updates yesterday. Note 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance