Sidesync is awesome!

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, this app has improved my work-flow a ton!

I love being able to plug my phone into usb on my work computer and pull my handwritten notes in S note to then use when doing work.

Now it is much easier to create outlines in S note prior to meetings because I use my pc to type in headings and then fill in the notes by handwriting later. I prefer taking handwritten notes during meetings.

Anyway, if you haven't played with this awesome app, it's worth a try.

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, this app has improved my work-flow a ton!

I love being able to plug my phone into usb on my work computer and pull my handwritten notes in S note to then use when doing work.

Now it is much easier to create outlines in S note prior to meetings because I use my pc to type in headings and then fill in the notes by handwriting later. I prefer taking handwritten notes during meetings.

Anyway, if you haven't played with this awesome app, it's worth a try.

I wonder how much battery it drains.

Posted via the Android Central App

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
None if you connect via USB. It actually charges it.

Or if you put it in a wireless charger...

Yeah I am sure it charges it when connected to usb...I just tend to not like usb charging my cell phones.

Jekhoff9375

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I use Sidesync occasionally with my Note 5 and late 2011 MacBook Pro. I wish I could say that I love it! The app doesn't work very well at all and fails to notify me about most notifications making it almost useless. Glad you're having a good experience with it though!

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I use Sidesync occasionally with my Note 5 and late 2011 MacBook Pro. I wish I could say that I love it! The app doesn't work very well at all and fails to notify me about most notifications making it almost useless. Glad you're having a good experience with it though!

I mainly use it for reviewing s note files in a window on my pc, not for notifications. I tend to get email and calendar notifications straight from my pc.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I use a Chromebook, so I am out of luck.
It's 2015, right?
All of the apps I need are built for Chrome, or at least compatible in some way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2