Any idea why my note 5 works better than s6?

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
A few months ago I bought the s6 edge. Both phones broke within 2 weeks because the screen stopped rotating. Then I switched to the regular s6. Well, with all 3 phones the battery life was awful and they keep freezing and lagging. So, I went back to iphone. Now however, I missed all the awesome features that Samsung has so I decided to get the note 5. Well, with this phone, I am NOT having any of the issues that I used to have with the s6. The battery life is much better and the phone has not been lagging at all. Needless to say I am very happy that I went back to Samsung again. Just curious though, any ideas as to why the big discrepancy?

Posted via the Android Central App

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
A few months ago I bought the s6 edge. Both phones broke within 2 weeks because the screen stopped rotating. Then I switched to the regular s6. Well, with all 3 phones the battery life was awful and they keep freezing and lagging. So, I went back to iphone. Now however, I missed all the awesome features that Samsung has so I decided to get the note 5. Well, with this phone, I am NOT having any of the issues that I used to have with the s6. The battery life is much better and the phone has not been lagging at all. Needless to say I am very happy that I went back to Samsung again. Just curious though, any ideas as to why the big discrepancy?

Better processor
More RAM
Better optimization
Note 5 is just a better phone

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I came from the s6 and agree on all points, battery is much better. I am glad I made the upgrade.

Seriously! That was my biggest problem. I remember thinking what the hell is the point of having a phone that I'm too afraid to use because the battery will die. I also hated constantly having to adjust the settings in hope of getting more battery life, and checking the battery stats every day. I'm very glad I didn't give up on Samsung altogether. However, my iPhone 6s plus definitely had better battery life than the note 5, but for all the cool features, I'll sacrifice :)

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I have the S6 Edge for work and the note 5 for personal and all I have to say is hands down the note is a better. Faster, bigger, has the S pen, just to name a few......

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member