S Pen button design Note 5 is horrible!

tankgurl

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't use the S Pen without accidentally hitting the stupid button triggering the air view command menu to display over what I was doing. If I try to hold the pen differently to avoid hitting the button I end up dropping the pen. What product designer in their right mind thought a human hand holding a tiny slippery expensive pen would NOT keep hitting that button. I can't find a way to disable the button so now I never use the pen which is the whole reason I bought this phone over the Galaxy.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I can't use the S Pen without accidentally hitting the stupid button triggering the air view command menu to display over what I was doing. If I try to hold the pen differently to avoid hitting the button I end up dropping the pen. What product designer in their right mind thought a human hand holding a tiny slippery expensive pen would NOT keep hitting that button. I can't find a way to disable the button so now I never use the pen which is the whole reason I bought this phone over the Galaxy.

I have learned through years of using the s-pen how to write with it without hitting the button, but I do agree, it could be in a better spot. Maybe it should be at the end of the s-pen where the clicker is instead.

Note in my house!!!

Last edited: