Note 5 in the new year

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Didn't think I would last this long with the Note 5. So after a few months with the device coming from a 13-day stint with the iPhone 6s and a year with the iPad Air 2, I think I have found a keeper in the Note 5. It is my smartphone, tablet, and laptop all in one device. I have had urges to try other smartphones, tablets, etc. But the brilliance of the Note 5 has allowed me to avoid succumbing to temptation. So I'm looking forward to 2016 being a Samsung / Android only year. Anyone else going into the new year perfectly content with their Note 5 or are you looking to switch it up?

Note in my house!!!

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm with ya. I'm very happy with my Note 5. It keeps surprising me with all that it can do. I didn't think I would appreciate it this much.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you too. Probably the longest time I haven't wanted a new phone. I actually got the Nexus 6p and enjoy the Note 5 much more. Sending the 6p back. I know I'll get killed on here but I thing I actually like TouchWiz better.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
The note 5 is just a perfect phone to me and it became even more evident when I recently accepted a new job and was in a situation where I needed to fill out some forms quickly and email them back to the human resources department. I was able to download all the forms, fill out all the forms using PDF writer, save the newly filled out forms as a PDF file. Then email them to the human resources department along with supporting documents that I took a picture of using my genius scan app. Great phone, great productivity tool, great camera, still love the phone and I've had it since launch day.

Posted from my Beast Galaxy Note 5

DEVICE HISTORY (since they got smart)
PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. Lenovo tab2 A8 50f WATCH: Galaxy gear

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you too. Probably the longest time I haven't wanted a new phone. I actually got the Nexus 6p and enjoy the Note 5 much more. Sending the 6p back. I know I'll get killed on here but I thing I actually like TouchWiz better.

It's OK to enjoy the additional functions that tw brings to the table. Pure Android is great but after using a Samsung phone and then trying pure Android again I always feel like I'm missing out on something.

Posted from my Beast Galaxy Note 5

DEVICE HISTORY (since they got smart)
PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. Lenovo tab2 A8 50f WATCH: Galaxy gear

Bowlegz

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the iPhone 6 Plus, I must admit that the Note 5 is definitely a keeper!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I really think that 2016 is going to bring some special things in the smartphone industry. 4k displays, new iPhone redesign, BlackBerry Passport running Android, and I'm predicting a Sony Nexus.

Note in my house!!!

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I came from a Droid Turbo. In all honesty, I'd always been anti Samsung because, well, just because. A friend of mine got the Note 5 and let me check it out. I was so impressed I decided to get one myself.

I don't get quite the same battery life as my Turbo, but I didn't expect to since the Turbo is a smaller screen and bigger battery. However, the sheer performance of the Note, the beautiful display, and the in-hand feel of the Note more than make up for it. Not to mention the vastly superior camera.

My hat off to Samsung for making an amazing device.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree with all I have read here. This phone is amazing. TouchWiz is also great. It has come such a long way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm