Note 5 in the new year

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I didn't really have struggles with the iPhone. I just felt like switching back to Android. So I went back to the Nexus 6. Then, I decided to go back to the Note 5. It has been really nice being back on the Note. I am waiting patiently for the Note 6.

Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I don't have any struggles with the iPhone either. That's not what I meant. I was just referring to going back and forth with iOS and android. I like both and enjoy different hints about both systems. Sounds like you do to.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I don't have any struggles with the iPhone either. That's not what I meant. I was just referring to going back and forth with iOS and android. I like both and enjoy different hints about both systems. Sounds like you do to.

I have been in a bad habit of switching back and forth, but I would like to stick with the Note series for a while. It's where I'm usually most comfortable. I enjoy an all-in-one device. And the Note 5 is the ultimate all- in-one device in my opinion.

816lifeisgood

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Believe it or not, I actually work for a telecom company and I choose to keep both an iPhone 6s plus and a note 5 in my arsenal. Keep in mind that I pay for both devices and they each have their pluses as to why I keep them. For some reason, I can not let go of my note. I have been a fan since the note 2 and have never looked back. In my opinion, Samsung is a major player in the handset game.

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Starting with the Note 4 I decided to keep each Note from here on out.

I like the profile and speed of the 5 but I suspect my Note 4 will be chugging on long after the 5 has ceased to function. It's built like a battleship and with the replaceable battery I expect I'll always be able to reset it by pulling the battery. A problem that is often overlooked.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Starting with the Note 4 I decided to keep each Note from here on out.

I like the profile and speed of the 5 but I suspect my Note 4 will be chugging on long after the 5 has ceased to function. It's built like a battleship and with the replaceable battery I expect I'll always be able to reset it by pulling the battery. A problem that is often overlooked.

Are you going to go for the Note 6?

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I always have 2 phones.... IOS device and Android. I have a 6s plus and a Note 5. I had an S7 edge, but i sold it as i like the Note 5 better.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I always have 2 phones.... IOS device and Android. I have a 6s plus and a Note 5. I had an S7 edge, but i sold it as i like the Note 5 better.

I used to go back and forth between iOS and my Samsung Note all the time. But have been sticking with the Note series. It's my favorite device. Previously, the iPad was my favorite device.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I think doc is showing how the market is saturated with Samsung and apple products. Or maybe he's showing how the note 5 is number one over the iPhone 6. Maybe?

Both. 10 Samsung devices on this list of twenty of the top phones people like the most and of course the Note 5 is number one in customer satisfaction.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante