Anyone have experience w/ Otter defender+wireless quick chargers?

pontiacgp

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
It isn't bulky at all,I keep it in my back pocket if I'm wearing jeans,won't hardly fit in my pocket,it's the only case I'll ever use,at the time when the phone came out they only had black or grey/white,I'm getting a camo one next and the screen protector is about the same as the others,mine scratched easily so I'm buying a glass one to replace it

Posted via the Android Central App

wilmad

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I use an otter box and the Samsung quick charger. It works well with mine and the phone doesn't over heat at all. I'm very pleased with it.

Sent from my KFMEWI using Android Central Forums

ColoradoHiker

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Same here. Otterbox Defender and Samsung quick charger. The only "issue" I've had is sometimes I have to reorient the phone to get it charging. Probably several sweet spots, I just found one that works well for me.

When I purchased the Quick Charger, it was recommended that I also purchase a slightly heavier cord, which I did, which was also quite a bit longer. The longer cord is very helpful, as I can move it as necessary without being limited by cord length.

naturalguy#AC

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
It isn't bulky at all,I keep it in my back pocket if I'm wearing jeans,won't hardly fit in my pocket,it's the only case I'll ever use,at the time when the phone came out they only had black or grey/white,I'm getting a camo one next and the screen protector is about the same as the others,mine scratched easily so I'm buying a glass one to replace it

Posted via the Android Central App
Thanks, I always liked their cases but hated the built in screen protector. I am currently rocking a UAG case which I like but I feel like it has no front screen drop protection so I am considering the Defender

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I always liked their cases but hated the built in screen protector. I am currently rocking a UAG case which I like but I feel like it has no front screen drop protection so I am considering the Defender

I initially used the Defender and while it offers great protection, the size just wore on me after a while. Also used the UAG for a while and it's a very good case too. Currently using the Speck Candyshell Grip, it's by far my favorite. Has a great feel, offers very good protection and has a nice lip around the front for screen protection. You may want to give it a look.

naturalguy#AC

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I initially used the Defender and while it offers great protection, the size just wore on me after a while. Also used the UAG for a while and it's a very good case too. Currently using the Speck Candyshell Grip, it's by far my favorite. Has a great feel, offers very good protection and has a nice lip around the front for screen protection. You may want to give it a look.
Thanks for the feedback, I don't love the look of the speck but that is secondary to protection. I'll have to see the Defender in person to check the size, right now the UAG is doing a good job

Alan FL

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I didn't like the apparent bulkiness of the defender so I bought and use the commuter which I also had on my Galaxy S5.
I like it a lot.