Are they compatible? Does the case cause overheating during charging etc? Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
    12-24-2015 03:43 PM
    Nope, no overheating and everything works just as it should.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-24-2015 04:55 PM
    Thanks for the info. I'll look into it.
    12-24-2015 07:32 PM
    How are you liking the Defender Bowlegz? Is it considerably bulky and how is their screen protector?
    12-24-2015 08:08 PM
    It isn't bulky at all,I keep it in my back pocket if I'm wearing jeans,won't hardly fit in my pocket,it's the only case I'll ever use,at the time when the phone came out they only had black or grey/white,I'm getting a camo one next and the screen protector is about the same as the others,mine scratched easily so I'm buying a glass one to replace it

12-24-2015 10:56 PM
    I use an otter box and the Samsung quick charger. It works well with mine and the phone doesn't over heat at all. I'm very pleased with it.

Sent from my KFMEWI using Android Central Forums
    12-24-2015 11:31 PM
    Same here. Otterbox Defender and Samsung quick charger. The only "issue" I've had is sometimes I have to reorient the phone to get it charging. Probably several sweet spots, I just found one that works well for me.

When I purchased the Quick Charger, it was recommended that I also purchase a slightly heavier cord, which I did, which was also quite a bit longer. The longer cord is very helpful, as I can move it as necessary without being limited by cord length.
    12-25-2015 08:21 AM
    Nope, no overheating and everything works just as it should.

What wireless charger are you using?

12-25-2015 08:22 AM
    It isn't bulky at all,I keep it in my back pocket if I'm wearing jeans,won't hardly fit in my pocket,it's the only case I'll ever use,at the time when the phone came out they only had black or grey/white,I'm getting a camo one next and the screen protector is about the same as the others,mine scratched easily so I'm buying a glass one to replace it

Thanks, I always liked their cases but hated the built in screen protector. I am currently rocking a UAG case which I like but I feel like it has no front screen drop protection so I am considering the Defender
    12-25-2015 08:24 AM
    Thanks, I always liked their cases but hated the built in screen protector. I am currently rocking a UAG case which I like but I feel like it has no front screen drop protection so I am considering the Defender
    I initially used the Defender and while it offers great protection, the size just wore on me after a while. Also used the UAG for a while and it's a very good case too. Currently using the Speck Candyshell Grip, it's by far my favorite. Has a great feel, offers very good protection and has a nice lip around the front for screen protection. You may want to give it a look.
    12-25-2015 08:31 AM
    I initially used the Defender and while it offers great protection, the size just wore on me after a while. Also used the UAG for a while and it's a very good case too. Currently using the Speck Candyshell Grip, it's by far my favorite. Has a great feel, offers very good protection and has a nice lip around the front for screen protection. You may want to give it a look.
    Thanks for the feedback, I don't love the look of the speck but that is secondary to protection. I'll have to see the Defender in person to check the size, right now the UAG is doing a good job
    12-25-2015 09:40 AM
    I didn't like the apparent bulkiness of the defender so I bought and use the commuter which I also had on my Galaxy S5.
    I like it a lot.
    12-26-2015 09:45 AM