Overall I love my Note 5 but there are a few things that annoy me everyday that weren't a problem on my old s3 mini:
    1. When using Spotify on Bluetooth in my car I used to be able to turn off the car then next time I was using the car it would start spotify at that same song seamlessly. This doesn't happen on my Note 5, it starts the default music player with a pre loaded song. Is there a setting to make this work again?

2. Dialler - when I start dialling on the number pad (to match contacts names), it brings up some contacts but not others. For example if I put in 4734 it brings up up one "Greg" but not the other one. Super annoying

3. Message notifications - when I get notifications of a message from a contact (normally in viber) but have had a conversation from a second contact open in the background. If I press on the notification to open up the message it takes me back to the second contact conversation instead of the one that has just messaged me. I would expect to see the message from the notification that I've pressed.

Has anyone else had these issues or have any solutions?
    12-26-2015 06:08 PM
    I'm having a similar problem to #1. When playing Pandora in my car, when I get out and leave the car, Pandora continues to play on the phone. It didn't react this way on my Nexus 5 or LG G4.
    12-27-2015 02:40 PM