InvisibleShield Glass Border Didnt Stick to Screen?

Elezen

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Well i purchased my InvisibleShield Glass HD for my Note 5 and paid the service for the guy to install it and he told me it would take somes days for the border to stick onto the screen but it has been like 3~4 days yet the border still the same... didnt stick onto the screen yet... should i go back to store and make him replace the shield? (have a 30 days warranty for the service so he should replace if i ask him to)
PS: I already made another thread for this but is there a way to make the Weather appear on my screen while the Clear Flip Case is close? all i see now is my music player and the clock .....
PS2: Got the screen protector from Best Buy
PS3: If the second glass he gonna install have halo all arround the screen protector again do you guys have any good brand to suggest? (i can buy them online on amazon.ca or in store if in montreal)

Last edited:

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I use ZAGG. They can be put on without halo effect but it takes time and you have to get them on in the right spot. Unfortunately they all are like this due to the curvature of the Note 5 screen. Zagg has the best warranty in the game so that is why I use them. They have a great product as well. If the halo bothers you that much I would recommend buying the Zagg HDX. It is not glass but is not exactly plastic either and is very smooth and also comes with a lifetime warranty.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
My Zagg privacy screen has the same problem. I contacted Zagg and they acknowledged that they know about the problem 😕and recommended the HDX one as mentioned above

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol