Hello Everyone.

I have so far been very Happy with my Note 5 and don't have much to complain about. This weekend my note 5 received a Nasty...ugh...Bug that required me to do a Hard Reset to fix the problem and it did.

I have currently all my data backed up Via Cloud to My Backup Pro from Rerware, LLC Tools and I have the 20GB Storage Plan

This not only took 7+ hours to restore but then only did my Applications and not the App Data Which sucks....Not sure if its because the data is slow from their server through T-mobile???

I have another Viable option that I have my OTG Cable and just back it up to a USB thumb Drive directly...

I have T-mobile here in the bay area which is lightning fast

What backup options are other using here...to not only back up data and Apps...

I know there must be an easier solution to my problem...

My wife got a Iphone and it was so easy for her to back up...etc..I must show her android is better...

Thanks Community
    Brian
    12-28-2015 02:51 AM
    You could try Smart Switch. Agree that iTunes backup works well and is a good feature for iOS.

I use Google backup, Smart Switch, and have experimented with My Backup Pro backing up to Google Drive. Helium may be another option to consider.
    12-28-2015 10:24 AM
    My lone Android complaint is a lack of a built-in data backup process.

When I switched from the Note 2 to the Note 5 I used helium to restore my app data after Google restored my apps.

Unfortunately helium can't backup all apps data, but it was better than nothing.
    12-28-2015 09:52 PM