Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has tried the "Zagg HDX" option that they offer. I have not tried the Zagg glass yet but;

I've gone through an "Ailun" tempered glass protector and just now a "Califu" glass protector, and frankly I'm sick of the halo effect at this point.

I'll settle with HDX as long as it fits my screen completely, I'm done trying apply, reapply, heat, hold etc. etc. and having the halo persist.

However, if anyone has recommendations for glass that fits perfectly for them, I'll be glad to take a look at it.
    12-30-2015 01:23 PM
    For what it's worth, I like just leaving in as is, I find that the tempered glass doesn't fit the whole screen and when it cracks it does not look good and I also wonder how easy is it to take off with out damaging the actual screen.
    12-30-2015 01:50 PM
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has tried the "Zagg HDX" option that they offer. I have not tried the Zagg glass yet but;

I've gone through an "Ailun" tempered glass protector and just now a "Califu" glass protector, and frankly I'm sick of the halo effect at this point.

I'll settle with HDX as long as it fits my screen completely, I'm done trying apply, reapply, heat, hold etc. etc. and having the halo persist.

However, if anyone has recommendations for glass that fits perfectly for them, I'll be glad to take a look at it.
    I have used both. I have the glass on now with no halo. It takes time and patience to get the glass on with no halo but worth it.
    12-30-2015 01:50 PM
    For what it's worth, I like just leaving in as is, I find that the tempered glass doesn't fit the whole screen and when it cracks it does not look good and I also wonder how easy is it to take off with out damaging the actual screen.
    They come right off with no chance of damaging the screen.
    12-30-2015 01:51 PM
    I have used both. I have the glass on now with no halo. It takes time and patience to get the glass on with no halo but worth it.
    How long exactly did you take to get the glass on with no halo?

And how was the HDX to you? I can't find much input on amazon or anything about it.
    12-30-2015 06:54 PM
    Comes off without a hitch. No damage or anything to the screen. Plus the fact that you can replace it for $5.99 makes it a no brainer!

Samsung galaxy note 5 32GB
    Running 5.1.1
    On AT&T
    12-30-2015 10:13 PM
    I have had excellent luck with Tech Armor Ballistic Glass. The Zagg that's on there now came with the phone (bought it used, protector was not installed) and I don't like it. It was a giant pain to install, and it has a halo that I can't get rid of.
    12-31-2015 08:53 PM