01-16-2016 12:21 AM
28 12
tools
    Wow!! I had the note 3 for 2 years, and had my note 5 for about 2 months now. I pull my pen out at least 5 times a day. Never lost it, not even once. Especially from my phone, because once i put it in, i know its secured.
    01-15-2016 10:40 AM
    It's hard to believe that things break and Noone has any idea what happened so is automatically a design flaw or quality issue. No, I'm sorry it's usually user error.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Gotta agree. The pen is SOLID plastic. I have never had even a real life pen break even under some very abnormal stress. Either way, an S-Pen breaking with the picture that you provided means that that pen was subjected to some really ABNORMAL stress. It's IMPOSSIBLE to break the pen under normal usage.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    01-15-2016 11:48 PM
    Oh wow, some of these threads just amaze me and I don't mind having a good laugh every now and then. I have no idea how some users lose and s pen and complain about it. I'm a heavy power user and I want to put emphasis on the term heavy. I can't even put an average estimate of how many times I remove and reinsert the s pen on a daily basis to be honest. That's how much I literally use it. I understand that the clicker can become unseated if it comes in contact with something. But that has rarely ever happened to me. Especially since whatever would cause it be pressed must come in direct contact with some applied pressure to compress the clicker. I just think it is nothing more than sheer carelessness. Whether its being careless of how you handle your device or whatever. Also note that the notification for the detached s pen alert only works when the screen is turned off. So maybe you even lost the s pen by setting it down, forgetting to put it back in the device and then leaving the area using your phone. Don't take offense to my response because that is merely my opinion. You can acquire replacement s pens for like 10 to 15 dollars BTW.
    Agreed, boggles my mind - lose the pen, blame the phone. And I don't get the battery complaints. I am getting about equal battery life on my Note 5 as I do with my Galaxy S5 which I still own.

When I bought the Note 5 I expected the battery life to be much worse given the incredible horsepower (after all the Note 5 is one of the top 10 fastest phones on the planet) and large screen size. So I bought a power bank, car charger etc. and haven't needed to top off once. I am self employed and am frequently away from the office for 6 to 8 hours and using my phone for calls and navigation.

I still have my original S Pen and the Note 5 has knocked the Galaxy S5 off my top favorite spot.

Agreed, lose the pen blame the phone. Talk about not taking responsibility.
    01-16-2016 12:21 AM
28 12