Note5 on the way

jsbcarman

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered my note 5 whut what!! Can't wait, tried the turbo 2, didn't like it, hope the note 5 doesn't disappoint, my wife has one and from what I've seen its bad *** and so much faster than the note 4 that it will be replacing.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, it's leaps and bounds faster than the Note 4! You will miss a few things and will take some getting used to some other stuff that is done differently on the 5, but still an awesome phone. And you get the S-Pen :)

cane929

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Congrats, I also just ordered one, switching from an almost 4 year old iphone 5, looked at the the new iphone 6S plus but it was as boring as my 5 just a bigger screen, looking forward to the Note 5.

Derek Danforth

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Congrats, I also just ordered one, switching from an almost 4 year old iphone 5, looked at the the new iphone 6S plus but it was as boring as my 5 just a bigger screen, looking forward to the Note 5.

Good choice, I went to the 6s plus and found it no better than the 5 with the use. The Note5 is a lot better than what people think.

Posted via my Galaxy Note5

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Nice, did you buy a case and screen protector for it? I bought a UAG in Ash for when I get the phone on Monday, also one of the Amazon tempered screen protectors

I'm also rocking the UAG in Magma with a tempered glass. Have had no damages in the two falls it's taken.

Posted via the Sapphire Doom Note 5

robonik

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Congratulations, enjoy it in good health. I've had mine since October and the more I learn about it the better I like it.

jsbcarman

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I may get something thin later on, right now I'm just enjoying it in all its glory, wow I had no idea, this is so much better then my note 4 and way way better than the turbo2 I almost had.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah a lit better than the Note 4, more comfortable too. When I'm sitting down I will take my case off many times, this phone is very thin and comfortable to use.

robonik

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
No case or screen protector yet, like it as it is, I'm always very careful.

Screen protectors are unnecessary with the Gorilla glass in my humble opinion, however, I would definitely wrap it in a Tech21 protective case for drop protection. Remember, the back is glass also and a fall onto concrete from 5 feet could spell problems.

The Tech21 has the almost magical D3O protective material built in so it's thin, light, unobtrusive and most importantly protects the phone.

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Screen protectors are unnecessary with the Gorilla glass in my humble opinion

Gorilla glass scratches with no effort. The dust and dirt that gets into your pocket scratches it. I have OCD with my phone's. When I got my first note 5. I didn't have a screen protector. I cleaned out a pocket in my jacket and put the phone in a microfiber cover the ones you use for glasses, while my case and screen protector come in. I cleaned my hands and dusted them off before using my phone and only placed the phone down if I had a cloth to put on top. I also used a air compressor to blow any dust before wiping the phone. I was really trying to save the phone from any scratches. So I can put a screen protector on a scratch free phone. It seems weird to put a screen protector on a phone with a scratch screen.
Anyway, after a week of this use i had 3 small scratches on the front and one on the back. Of course you need to look at the screen at an angle and with a fluorescent light but none the less it was scratched.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463