First, if this isn't the correct place for this question, I apologize. It's been a while since I've been on the forums.

At my work, I sometimes have to bring a document with me to get it signed by my consumer. It's provided as a PDF and I've been printing and bringing it with me to get it signed, bringing it back home, scanning it and sending it in to my employer. I KNOW there has to be an easy way to do it with the Note 5.

I've tried the new Adobe product (the name escapes me at the moment), but it doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it, unless I'm missing something. I know when I used to have the 10.5 Note Tablet, I'd be able to import the PDF to S-Note, get it signed and export it back to PDF and email it from there. I can't seem to see a way to do that with this version of S-Note.

Anyone have suggestions for an app to do what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance!!

01-07-2016 12:10 PM
    The Note 5 should come with an app called Write on PDF. That should do the trick.

The workaround you mention (import PDF into S-Note, write, Export back) still works too, by the way. Not sure why you're not seeing it. The 'Export' option is now under the Share menu and the Import is under the MORE menu in the main notes view.
    brucedbr likes this.
    01-07-2016 12:33 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't see Write On PDF on my phone, but I went to the Play store and found it there. just what I wanted!! Thanks!

Puzzling why I can't see the import option with S-Note. I found the Export, but no Import. Oh well, I got what I wanted!!

Thanks again!!
    SpookDroid likes this.
    01-07-2016 01:15 PM
    Glad I could help. On my phone, while on the ALL view, I tap on the MORE button and Import PDF File is right there. Can't see why it wouldn't be on any other Note 5. Weird.
    01-07-2016 02:26 PM