Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and didn't find anything.

I swear when I had the Note 3, in S-Note there was an option for a recipe template. I can't find that anymore...I could be wrong, maybe the Note 3 didn't have that option, but if I used a separate app I don't remember what it was.

Does anyone have any suggestions or apps to suggest for storing recipes?

Thanks in advance!
    01-10-2016 06:04 PM
    Android Wear compatible - My Cookbook

Everything else - Paprika

Source, someone who cooks often.
    01-10-2016 06:45 PM
    Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and didn't find anything.

I swear when I had the Note 3, in S-Note there was an option for a recipe template. I can't find that anymore...I could be wrong, maybe the Note 3 didn't have that option, but if I used a separate app I don't remember what it was.

Does anyone have any suggestions or apps to suggest for storing recipes?

Thanks in advance!
    I don't use an app. I simply plugged in the phone to PC and copied my recipe folders (categories) into the phone documents. I even made a shortcut on the home screen for them and changed the icon to something I'd recognize. Easy and no app required.
    01-11-2016 06:56 AM
    I don't use an app. I simply plugged in the phone to PC and copied my recipe folders (categories) into the phone documents. I even made a shortcut on the home screen for them and changed the icon to something I'd recognize. Easy and no app required.
    This sounds arduous. What about adding new recipes or a kitchen view for recipes or constructing menus and grocery lists from recipes? The two apps I mentioned (and I'm sure plenty of others) do a lot of useful things besides display text. Highly recommend trying one
    01-11-2016 10:12 PM
    This sounds arduous. What about adding new recipes or a kitchen view for recipes or constructing menus and grocery lists from recipes? The two apps I mentioned (and I'm sure plenty of others) do a lot of useful things besides display text. Highly recommend trying one
    You are right that apps will do a ton more :-). I was just responding to the "storing" recipes part. At least I have them to search and check ingredients when needed. I prefer less apps BUT I might check those you referred to.
    01-12-2016 06:22 AM
    I use an app called Kitchen Stories. The UI is fantastic as is the content.
    01-12-2016 07:35 AM
    I never tried an app before, just seaching online and that would do, but it sound cool to have an app like that!
    01-12-2016 09:34 AM
    I use my S-notes. I screenshot or "clip/crop" what I want then drop it into my recipes in S-notes. Works fine for me and is easy to pull up when I need a recipe. I do have to say I dislike the N5 setup (versus N3 or N4) but it works fine for me.
    01-13-2016 05:40 AM