Got my free wireless charger today...!

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Wow, can't believe it but today I got a package and it was the wireless charger from the samsung pay promotion. I had forgotten about it really. It took a second to realize what it was and why I got it.

Bravo Samsung 👏

Posted via the Android Central App

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes in just a bubble mailer. Was in a plastic package, no box or retail packaging.

I applied for the free charger even though I didn't think I technically qualified. Sure enough, awhile later I received an email from Samsung saying that I was approved and one would be sent.

On Monday (January 18) I received an email from UPS My Choice that a package is on the way. I had no idea what I had coming, but now that I see this thread it makes sense. I'll know tomorrow when the package arrives!

Bowzback

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I bought one, with my 100 Samsung pay credit for setting up Samsung pay, on 12/16. It's been on back order since ave was supposed to restock on 1-17 but now they are saying 1-24. But they made sure I understood that just because they get a shipment they can't guarantee I'll get mine in this shipment.

Posted via the Android Central App

Misszell

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I received an email from UPS as well.....I believe from Dallas TX. States that a signature is needed though, so hopefully someone will be home.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech