So I ordered one of those knox armor cases for $14 off Amazon. They're similar looking to the Otterbox and offer similar protection. Only thing is they don't have a built in protector but that's not a big deal because I have tempered glass on mine.

Only think I really don't like is just like the Otterbox Defender, the rubber near the home key tends to work a little loose after riding around in my pocket.

The rubber around it seems a bit more dense so hopefully it last longer than the Defenders. After just a couple months my Defenders always become looser due to the rubber wearing.

It's not the best case but for $14 bucks I'll take it over a Defender though. It provides more protection than the Supcase too. Only other durable case I can think of that is more durable than this is my Poetic Revolution which I love but it's huge and doesn't work with wireless charging like this one does

Robot Check
    Ryano89 likes this.
    01-23-2016 03:41 PM
    I've tried a bunch of cases and finally went back and ordered a speck candyshell grip. I had one on my iPhone 6 and really like it.

I've bought a couple of verus cases, and a ulak clear case. I never tried the one you purchased. Maybe if I find a really good deal on one I'll try.

Reason why I went with speck is because of the grip. Helps out when one handing the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-23-2016 04:52 PM