is it wrong for a big guy to use a Hello Kitty Pink Otterbox Defender case on the Note 5?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
is it wrong for a big guy to use a Hello Kitty Pink Otterbox Defender case on the Note 5? :)
(big guy = 6'2" and 215 pounds, plus beard)

91bosjt0PYL._SL1500_.jpg

ok.. at least it's not this one:

Attachments

• hello-kitty-silicon-case-iphone-4.jpg
    hello-kitty-silicon-case-iphone-4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 229

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
No, i don't see anything wrong with a guy using a pink case. Associating pink with females and blue with males is a relatively recent social norm.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely nothing wrong with it!! You can never have too much pink or too much Hello Kitty :D

but your Hello Kitty avatar is black! :cool:

beagle82

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Nothing wrong with rocking a pink cover. As long as it matches your handbag 😂. Just kidding, not a fan of the color pink, but if I was, wouldn't matter what anyone thought.

Nsh222

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
You like it use it. Don't do stuff for people, do it for yourself.
I got many negative comments for my plain red back cover for my iphone 6s. I like it that's what matters.

Posted via the Android Central App

Est_XCIV

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
We live in a society where people are quick to judge. This world would be a better place without all that negativity but sadly that's not going to happen so just do what you makes you happy. Life's too short to deal with the judgemental pinions of others.

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I Love pink, I have pink clothes ( <<<< even in my display pic lol), pink bed sheets, pink jewelry, a pink E-cig and a pink robe + more.

I don't care what people think and neither should you.