When I start the Google text in messages it adds "Aye aye" to the beginning of everything. Then I have to go and erase it. If I try to talk more to add more to my text it adds another "Aye aye" again. the r day it was adding "Who who" to he beginning of everything. There s a guy on Redditt who had the same "Who who" problem, then a guy on this site that has is adding "going to toilet often smells going to toilet often going to toilet often smells" to the beginning of his texts. Has anyone heard of this? Here is the other guys post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...ce-typing.html

I am perplexed. My Note 5 is about 1 week old and I have not installed anything odd or unauthorized I can think of. I am Verizon if that matters.
    01-26-2016 05:32 PM
    I have not had the issue on my Note 5 but my Fiance has had it on his Note 3 recently. It would say "text text" or another one I can't recall now. I have not researched it because it's not happening to me. Luckily I don't use the microphone very often for texting.
    01-26-2016 08:40 PM