I'm curious to find out if there is an app on the market that turns Samsungs default regular power saving mode [not ultra] on/off whether it's plugged in or not. The phone may already do that but I couldn't tell if it does. Anyone got an answer?
    01-26-2016 08:59 PM
    I'm curious to find out if there is an app on the market that turns Samsungs default regular power saving mode [not ultra] on/off whether it's plugged in or not. The phone may already do that but I couldn't tell if it does. Anyone got an answer?
    I'm not aware of a specific app, but that's an interesting idea. There is a Quick Settings for "Power saving" that is an option to consider. The "Power saving" icon is available in the Notification bar. If its not there by default, then you can edit the Quick Settings and add in the "Power saving" option.

There may be some automation type apps in the Google Play store that could accomplish what you want. AutomateIT Pro is one I've tried in the past. Llama is another. Tasker is probably capable, but not sure if it would require root.
    01-27-2016 06:18 AM