Every time I reboot my Note 5, I get a message asking if I want to email the developer about a Samsung Pay error.

Weird, because I don't use it and I don't think it is even on. More importantly, I tired of seeing the message.

Any ideas? Thanks

Ps: exact error, "Exception report to Samsung Pay Developer..."
    01-28-2016 07:12 PM
    Try going to Settings, NFC & Payment, temporarily turn on NFC, then at the bottom, click on Tap and pay, and put a dot next to Android Pay instead. That should keep Samsung Pay from starting at bootup (but will make Android Pay the default payment program).
    01-28-2016 08:02 PM
    ...thanks for the tip. But, I don't have NFC on. I turned it on to check your suggestion, and it was already on Android Pay. I switched it to Samsung Pay, went back, then into it again, and set it to Android Pay. After that, I turned off NFC. Rebooted, but, same issue. Rather weird really...

Try going to Settings, NFC & Payment, temporarily turn on NFC, then at the bottom, click on Tap and pay, and put a dot next to Android Pay instead. That should keep Samsung Pay from starting at bootup (but will make Android Pay the default payment program).
    01-29-2016 12:06 PM
    If you dont use Samsung Pay, why not simply uninstall it? That would solve the issue, I would think.
    01-29-2016 12:29 PM
    Did you happen to sideload Samsung Pay back before it was on the Play Store? If so, there really isn't a good way to put this - a factory reset is the only way to fix it. If you didn't sideload, perhaps someone else will have a solution.
    01-29-2016 01:16 PM
    ...actually, no. I've NEVER used Android Pay or Samsung Pay. Still not convinced that adding my credit card\debit card to a smartphone is the way to go.
    But, thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Did you happen to sideload Samsung Pay back before it was on the Play Store? If so, there really isn't a good way to put this - a factory reset is the only way to fix it. If you didn't sideload, perhaps someone else will have a solution.
    gozirra likes this.
    01-29-2016 03:58 PM
    If you dont use Samsung Pay, why not simply uninstall it? That would solve the issue, I would think.
    On some devices, it's "baked in" as a system app, so uninstalling isn't even an option. If I remember correctly, Verizon was the only one that didn't have it from the get-go?
    01-29-2016 04:23 PM
    On some devices, it's "baked in" as a system app, so uninstalling isn't even an option. If I remember correctly, Verizon was the only one that didn't have it from the get-go?
    On the Sprint Version, we can uninstall it.
    02-03-2016 01:09 PM