With my Galaxy S3, I could set up my incoming texts to alert me every minute or so until I opened the text. Can I do that with my Note 5? I have not been able to find that feature.
    02-01-2016 07:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Accessibility>Notification Reminder​.
    02-01-2016 11:53 AM
    Is there a way to force the note 5 to repeat the notification text tone instead of a generic one? I have specific text tones for different people. I modified the setting in accessibility for messages only to repeat every minute, but when it repeats, it is a generic tone, not the designated one for the text that the person sent. I have this because our company uses text messages to page us on issues (in I.T.) and I want that tone to be repeated when I don't view it right away. This is critical in the middle of the night
    02-22-2016 09:58 AM
    Is there a way to force the note 5 to repeat the notification text tone instead of a generic one? I have specific text tones for different people. I modified the setting in accessibility for messages only to repeat every minute, but when it repeats, it is a generic tone, not the designated one for the text that the person sent. I have this because our company uses text messages to page us on issues (in I.T.) and I want that tone to be repeated when I don't view it right away. This is critical in the middle of the night
    Try third-party app "Lightflow", it should give you what you are looking for.
    02-22-2016 10:41 AM