Uk network issue - 920CD

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks

Might struggle for answers on this as I'm UK based and there are only a few of us on here with Note 5's as far as I can tell!

I bought a 920CD last week so that I could have both personal & business sims in one phone.

My personal SIM is the main sim for LTE/4G connection etc

Both sims are with GiffGaff (they piggyback on the O2 network)

Every few days, it loses 4G connection and reverts to G and I have to do a manual roam to get it back onto the 4G connection...

It's beginning to get a bit boring now; any ideas why it may be doing this and is there anything I can do to stop it etc?

Thanks

usman khushnood

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Hmmm well i have the N920CD. And im only using one sim at the moment on vodafone and iv never had any such issues. I dont knw how often does it happen ? So basically u have to go to network mode and select 4g from there?

It happened at the start when I was still in pakistan. But hasnt happened since coming bck to UK.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi

Well it appears that we've an O2 mast issue locally; so that'll be what's causing the problems

Only found out late last night as it just updated all of a sudden to say there's a mast down!

usman khushnood

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Thats gud to know thn its nt the device. Just out of curiosity how much did u pay for urs to get the dual one in uk ?

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, would have been miffed if it was the Note 5!

Paid £455 inc RMSD delivery, took 3 working days, very impressed!

Bought via imobile_uk on eBay

usman khushnood

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Hmm thts not too bad. Its good to know smeone who has the same one as me in the UK lol
There arent many UK users on here either.

JustArran

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Morning!

Sorry to hijack your convo - but I have a really quick Note 5 question.

I'm currently using an LG G3, and it's time to upgrade. I've decided on the Nexus 6P or the Note 5. I'm leaning towards the Note 5 - but - since I'm in the UK - is this going to cause issues?

How have you guys been with using the Note 5 in the UK. And what version would I need to buy (I'm not bothered about dual SIM).

Thanks!
Arran

usman khushnood

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Morning!

Sorry to hijack your convo - but I have a really quick Note 5 question.

I'm currently using an LG G3, and it's time to upgrade. I've decided on the Nexus 6P or the Note 5. I'm leaning towards the Note 5 - but - since I'm in the UK - is this going to cause issues?

How have you guys been with using the Note 5 in the UK. And what version would I need to buy (I'm not bothered about dual SIM).

Thanks!
Arran

Bren using it in UK for a while now . No issues so far. The model number you woukd want to get is sm920c. That works well with all the networks here in the UK. Hope this helps

Love my Note 5

foreverdreams

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello there
NOTE 5 DUOS my device SM N9208 CSC Malaysia
ASIA my device
I want to install ROMs for this device EUROPE ROM EUROPE MODEL SM N920CD
I've tried it, but gave error
maybe I could not
or
Which model SM N ???? Need to install