Do you guys use power saving mode on your Note 5?

A

AC Question

Hello,

Just curious to see if all you note 5 users use the power saving mode on your device? Does it really help save battery life? Thanks!

Vladabeast

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I've never needed to used, I've had my note since launch day and battery has never been an issue for me

Posted via my Galaxy Note 5

wendemi

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I use it mostly because I play Words With Friends a lot and it drains the battery a lot. With Power Saving mode enabled, I sometimes get 6h30 to 7hrs screen on time if I am not playing WWF.

Posted via the Android Central App

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't.
I can charge my phone whenever I want, so I have no need to turn off features or see how long it lasts on a single charge.

relaxedninja11

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I always do, every phone that offers it i use it. I haven't really seen a big difference with off as much as most people have i normally get about 3 hours of on screen time

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't use power saver unless I am away from the outlet for an extended period of time. Usually 7 hours SOT is enough to get me to the next charge.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Battery life for me is quite good. Easily get through a normal workday with 50% or more remaining. Off charger at 0530, and back on around 2200.

I have used Power Saving mode once after a long day in an area with intermittent signal and was using the GPS and camera frequently.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't.
I can charge my phone whenever I want, so I have no need to turn off features or see how long it lasts on a single charge.

Same here. I have a portable charger if I need it, but have only used it once on a busy Saturday, other then that it's for my watch (that battery lasts for days and I forget to charge it).

Posted via the *Note 5*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy