The ikon looks like a phone, it always on the page, in the way. If I swipe it off or push it, it freezes my screen. Then I have to take the battery out to be able to use my phone again.
    02-10-2016 01:59 PM
    Hi, welcome to the forums! It's a known issue affecting many users. The culprit is an app called Peel Smart Remote, search for it in your app manager and disable it. Tell us how it goes.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 02:00 PM
    How did you remove the battery?

Posted via the Android Central App
    waazzupppp and lyingfromyou like this.
    02-10-2016 04:26 PM
    Make sure to UNINSTALL the updates first... Saves a ton of internal storage if you do this before disabling all your Apps!
    02-10-2016 04:40 PM
    How did you remove the battery?

You can't remove the battery on a Note 5. That person likely has another kind of phone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2016 05:38 PM
    You can't remove the battery on a Note 5. That person likely has another kind of phone.
    I'm aware. Unfortunately, sarcasm can't be seen in a forum.

02-10-2016 05:52 PM
    Who ever "AC Question" is they copy questions off forums and reposts them. They have no profile to look at. I've seen posts by a user and the next post is by AC Question that is word for word the same thing as the previous post.
    02-11-2016 06:02 AM
    Who ever "AC Question" is they copy questions off forums and reposts them. They have no profile to look at. I've seen posts by a user and the next post is by AC Question that is word for word the same thing as the previous post.
    AC QUestion is not the same person posting questions over and over that they copied from other places. They are anonymous people who come here to ask questions. The forum allows people to do this without actually registering an account here and they can still get some help. This is why there is no profile.

This is why they are given the "username" AC Question. As far as the duplicate questions go, it's possible they registered for an account after posting as a guest and then copied their question word for word after becoming a member.
    ovdevil likes this.
    02-11-2016 07:12 AM
    Maybe they actually have the Samsung Galaxy S5?
    02-12-2016 01:07 PM