Hey android experts ,
    so I have an SM-920NT Note 5 with 5.1.1 , rooted it the other day , the kernel I had flashed onto it was one by spaceXkernel or something like that. (dev had wrote that he fixed the random reboot problem ha.. )
    basically was the only kernel that I could download when I was following the instructions on how to root.

and there is this bug that everytime I make a phone call my phone reboots, kind of like some kind of bootloop however only on phone calls. sometimes last a minute or even 10.
    frustrated I decided to just unroot it , however I'm using odin ofcourse and I down loaded multiple t mobile note 5 stock firmwares to flash to the phone to set it back to normal however keep getting failed message on odin . ive tried different downloads and I'm doing everything by online instructions, don't know what else to do,,, help ??
    I don't remember exactly what kind of error odin is showing me but I will try again tomorrow morning and if anyone asks ill have that all ready. thank you.
    02-10-2016 11:23 PM
    02-10-2016 11:31 PM