I just purchased a galaxy tab S2 and I'm trying to sync my calendar data with all of my appts from my note 5. Well I tried doing that by having Google sync my calendars underneath my account settings, and now everything from my calendar is wiped out and gone. I am so mad!! At this point I give up on syncing the devices, I just want my calendar info back!!!
    02-11-2016 07:26 AM
    What calendar are you using? Are you using Google Calendar as your storage area? If so, have you checked your calendar on-line to see if the information is still there?

BigRedGonzo
    02-11-2016 07:53 AM
    What calendar are you using? Are you using Google Calendar as your storage area? If so, have you checked your calendar on-line to see if the information is still there?

BigRedGonzo
    I use the stock calendar app that came with the phone. I tried looking on my Google calendar online to see if somehow my data transferred there and there's nothing there.
    02-11-2016 08:07 AM
    I use the Stock Calendar, but only to access my Google Calendars. This works well to keep things backed up.

I am not certain whether there is a Samsung Calendar cloud mirror. That would be your only hope, I would think.

BigRedGonzo
    02-11-2016 01:02 PM
    There are 2 calendars on the Note 5, one is Samsung's calendar, formerly s-planner.
    I don't believe the Google Calendar came with the Note 5, at least on verizon's.

If I'm correct that means you used the Samsung calendar which does sync if you turn it on, though I'm not sure if you can see it on Samsung's site or anything.
    Go to accounts - samsung, and see if you have it checked.

I don't know anything goes about the tab, can't help there, sorry.
    02-11-2016 03:09 PM