This is the second phone I've had, and it's the same thing, so I'm posting here for reassurance.

There is a small gap between the glass and metal on the front of the phone, found at the top and bottom right side. My concern is it being only on the one side. The left side is completely flush. As I stated earlier, I initially took back my first device, as I thought it to be a hardware issue, however, with it being the same "issue", is this normal?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Any/all help is muchly appreciated. Thanks!
    02-12-2016 08:39 PM
    Just about every device will have a slight difference in build quality. I've noticed this on many of my devices through out the years. It is how they are assembled during production.
    02-14-2016 09:55 PM
    Just about every device will have a slight difference in build quality. I've noticed this on many of my devices through out the years. It is how they are assembled during production.
    True, there will always be variances that slip through quality control, I still wouldn't accept it though; especially for the price. Keep exchanging them while you still can until you get one you're happy with. If it bothers you now, it'll likely bother you in the future, and once you're past the 14 (or whatever) day return/exchange period you're pretty much burnt.
    02-15-2016 02:03 AM