03-04-2016 12:47 PM
101 12345
tools
    To make sure, this is Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union in San Antonio. All I did was add the debit card and call them to activate it.
    Yeah this time it worked. Didn't before. Still can't get on the deal though.
    02-18-2016 09:25 PM
    The headphones are still on backorder, they will send us an email when they are shipped. I hope it isn't too long, I want to use my new headphones. I wonder if they are any better than the Circles.

On a another note, did anyone successfully get a different color in the headphones? I tried several times to change the color, but then it wouldn't take the promo code. I don't mind the black, but that gold is purtty, lol

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
    Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Samsung Gear Circle
    Samsung Gear Level
    Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition
    Samsung Gear VR for Note 5
    02-19-2016 05:57 AM
    The deal is now dead.
    02-20-2016 11:17 AM
    I love how it says until Feb 22 and they already cancelled it...

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-20-2016 12:33 PM
    I got the back order email. I told my son about it but he was out. When he finally did it he got that the promo had been closed. That was a day or two ago. I wonder if those with the back order emails will actually get them. I am bumming as I had wanted to wait for the S7 but my sons phone died last week so we took advantage of buy one get one 1/2 off through TMobile. We each saved $145 off of $699 (my Note 5) and $579 (his S6). Pricey for sure. Wish we could have go the gifts of the season promo....missed it all I guess lol.
    02-21-2016 04:08 PM
    Back ordered as well ...

02-22-2016 12:56 AM
    Just got the email saying my headphones shipped and are no longer on back order!
    02-23-2016 07:43 PM
    Just got the email saying my headphones shipped and are no longer on back order!
    When did you do yours? I did mine on Saturday the 13th, so I hope I will get my email soon!

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
    Samsung Gear Circle
    Samsung Gear Level
    02-23-2016 08:44 PM
    When did you do yours? I did mine on Saturday the 13th, so I hope I will get my email soon!

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
    Samsung Gear Circle
    Samsung Gear Level
    I actually did it on the 16th, so I'm kinda surprised you haven't gotten it yet. I'll be hoping for ya.
    02-23-2016 08:45 PM
    I actually did it on the 16th, so I'm kinda surprised you haven't gotten it yet. I'll be hoping for ya.
    I did mine on the 16th...nothing about shipping. I did get a Samsung email about the headphones as I was looking at specs online. It was just a "you still interested" email.
    02-23-2016 09:19 PM
    Got 2 emails stating that it was on backorder, one was when I ordered on Feb the 12th, one was this morning, when I got home today here's the FedEx driver wanting a signature for a package for me, no shipment confirmation email until tonight and didn't even include a tracking number. So, heads up, signature required.

Headphones are, I'd say, medium quality. Definitely can't complain being free. Fit decent in the ears, feel good, nice rubber buttons, extra ear plugs, usb cable to charge (no wall block) quick start guide. Seems to be decent quality sound.
    Attached Thumbnails Free headphones for Samsung pay users when adding first credit card-20160223_154040.jpg  
    lv2bsilly likes this.
    02-23-2016 11:36 PM
    I ordered mine on the 17th & got the back-ordered email on the 21st. I just looked at the order in my Samsung acct and it says "Preparing order for shipment" so I'm guessing that means they aren't on back-order anymore!

I can only assume that they have multiple fulfillment centers around the world. So to explain why some people are getting theirs delivered, some are shipping and some are still on back-order, probably depends more upon where you live vs when you ordered. Some fulfillment centers probably received more product than others since they probably receive more orders than others.
    02-24-2016 04:28 AM
    Got 2 emails stating that it was on backorder, one was when I ordered on Feb the 12th, one was this morning, when I got home today here's the FedEx driver wanting a signature for a package for me, no shipment confirmation email until tonight and didn't even include a tracking number. So, heads up, signature required.

Headphones are, I'd say, medium quality. Definitely can't complain being free. Fit decent in the ears, feel good, nice rubber buttons, extra ear plugs, usb cable to charge (no wall block) quick start guide. Seems to be decent quality sound.
    That being said you can go on FedEx's website and print out a form that you can sign for them to leave your package without a signature

EDIT: take that back, it doesn't look like you can do that so i'm hoping if i leave a personal note they will leave it
    02-24-2016 06:31 AM
    I hope that happens to me, as I just got an email, the same backorder email as the one from the 14th. I will know later on!

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
    Samsung Gear Circle
    Samsung Gear Level
    02-24-2016 08:39 AM
    I ordered mine on the 17th & got the back-ordered email on the 21st. I just looked at the order in my Samsung acct and it says "Preparing order for shipment" so I'm guessing that means they aren't on back-order anymore!

I can only assume that they have multiple fulfillment centers around the world. So to explain why some people are getting theirs delivered, some are shipping and some are still on back-order, probably depends more upon where you live vs when you ordered. Some fulfillment centers probably received more product than others since they probably receive more orders than others.
    When I go into Samsung acct it doesn't show my order st all even though the original email gave me an order number.
    02-24-2016 12:42 PM
    Had the same thing, no record of it on Samsung. You might, might, be able to sign up for a FedEx account, and when anything is shipped to you and your address, FedEx themselves will notify you... Might work. Hope you all get yours soon, they're not bad, actually fairly nice. Samsung pay still working good here
    02-24-2016 01:31 PM
    Had the same thing, no record of it on Samsung. You might, might, be able to sign up for a FedEx account, and when anything is shipped to you and your address, FedEx themselves will notify you... Might work. Hope you all get yours soon, they're not bad, actually fairly nice. Samsung pay still working good here
    I actually just used the contact us and sent them a message but I haven't heard back yet
    02-24-2016 01:41 PM
    I just received mine today.
    02-24-2016 08:13 PM
    Update. So I just got an email reply back to my inquiry on the Samsung site. They said they have an ETA of additional stock for March 1. I hope mine comes in the next batch is I'm going on a trip and it would be great to have them for it.
    ovdevil likes this.
    02-25-2016 02:44 PM
    I just received mine today.
    Man i was supposed to get them today according to FedEx but now i gotta wait an extra day, guess their estimates were off.
    02-25-2016 03:01 PM
    That's so weird, I ordered mine on the 13th and I got an email saying they were still on backorder and when I go the the Samsung site all I see is my order, and when I try to see the status of it, all it shows is the order itself.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
    Samsung Gear Circle
    Samsung Gear Level
    02-25-2016 04:56 PM
    That's so weird, I ordered mine on the 13th and I got an email saying they were still on backorder and when I go the the Samsung site all I see is my order, and when I try to see the status of it, all it shows is the order itself.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
    Samsung Gear Circle
    Samsung Gear Level
    At least you can see that much LOL. I've gotten a couple of email saying they're on backorder and it gives me an order number but yet it doesn't show up at all on the Samsung site.
    02-25-2016 05:20 PM
    Got a 'shipped' email, but no tracking.
    02-25-2016 05:24 PM
    Received mine in the mail today, FedEx man needed a signature. Great freebie headset.just wish it would pair with my PS4 ; /

02-25-2016 09:03 PM
    Well I got home to a FedEx label on my door, and then I got the email that it had shipped. It says on the paper they will deliver Tuesday to Saturday, but on FedEx's website it says they will try again on the next business day, do you think they will come back tomorrow?

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
    Samsung Gear Circle
    Samsung Gear Level
    02-26-2016 04:14 PM
101 12345