03-04-2016 12:47 PM
101 ... 2345
tools
    Wife says mine is there! My hand written note with signature worked for FedEx to leave mine without me actually signing

Edit: woo hoo!
    http://imgur.com/f47WQJC
    02-26-2016 04:16 PM
    Got mine today
    02-26-2016 04:44 PM
    LOL. Samsung should really get their fulfillment places up-to-date. I sent an email the other day because my order number doesn't even show up on their site. I got a reply the next day (yesterday) saying that they're on backorder still and they estimated new stock on March 1. This morning I got another email saying my order was on backorder still. Six hours later I got another email saying my order had shipped. I checked the FedEx tracking number and it says it shipped two days ago. What? LOL
    02-26-2016 05:17 PM
    I received mine today. I never received a email from them that it was shipped. I ordered on the 16th.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-26-2016 09:05 PM
    I received the shipping email today and will receive them on Monday or sooner I hope.
    02-26-2016 09:31 PM
    Got mine today. Received the shipping email from Samsung on Tuesday, and missed the first FedEx delivery yesterday. Just a heads-up, I missed yesterday's delivery b/c they expected a signature for the package and no one was home. I got to sign for it on the delivery slip and mark it "leave at the door" for today's attempt though, and found it at the door tonight when I finally got back here.

My impressions of the earphones - they're pretty great IMO. The sound quality is clear and crisp (I've only tried music and a podcast - The Nerdist - so far), charging time was quick (did that right out of the box, although it probably had a little bit of juice to start), the controls are placed well and are quick and responsive, and the earbuds seem to fit ok (there are 4 sets included - 3 standard sets and 1 stabilizing set that has an extruding piece to kinda *lock* around the grooves/folds in your ear). I listen to a lot of electronic music, and after trying them out on a couple of Drum-N-Bass tunes, the highs and lows sounded fantastic.

I can't complain about these, especially for a free capture. I am curious how well the buds will stay put in my ears come workout time; but regardless of that, I'm happy with this, my very first pair of bluetooth earphones.
    02-26-2016 10:48 PM
    Just got the conformation email today that they shipped 2 days ago. I should get them Monday 3/1

ovdevil likes this.
    02-26-2016 11:00 PM
    I got a reply the next day (yesterday) saying that they're on backorder still and they estimated new stock on March 1. This morning I got another email saying my order was on backorder still. Six hours later I got another email saying my order had shipped. I checked the FedEx tracking number and it says it shipped two days ago. What? LOL
    Same exact experience...
    02-27-2016 12:30 AM
    LOL. Samsung should really get their fulfillment places up-to-date. I sent an email the other day because my order number doesn't even show up on their site. I got a reply the next day (yesterday) saying that they're on backorder still and they estimated new stock on March 1. This morning I got another email saying my order was on backorder still. Six hours later I got another email saying my order had shipped. I checked the FedEx tracking number and it says it shipped two days ago. What? LOL
    Same scenario for both my wife & myself. Both of ours were shipped on the 24th from Memphis, Tn & will arrive on the 29th.
    02-27-2016 12:47 AM
    So does anyone know if FedEx delivers on Saturdays? Mine still says delivery for Monday however it says it's on the truck for delivery in a town close by. Underneath in small print it says for delivery on next business day.
    02-27-2016 09:11 AM
    Home delivery works Saturday, ground would deliver Monday

02-27-2016 10:51 AM
    Home delivery works Saturday, ground would deliver Monday

Fed Ex says my package is loaded on the truck for delivery, so it might happen today ๐Ÿ‘
    02-27-2016 11:40 AM
    Got both of them today, even though I signed up 2 days apart from each other

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
    Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Samsung Gear Circle
    Samsung Gear Level
    Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition
    Samsung Gear VR for Note 5
    Attached Thumbnails Free headphones for Samsung pay users when adding first credit card-5570.jpg ย 
    02-27-2016 01:28 PM
    Well looks like Fedex must not deliver in my area on Saturday as it is almost 8pm and no delivery. I guess it is Monday after all. Figures as I was home all day today and Monday I will be in and out.
    02-27-2016 06:54 PM
    Same for me Veggie59, was hoping it would happen oh well. Bring on Monday.
    02-27-2016 07:08 PM
    Well looks like Fedex must not deliver in my area on Saturday as it is almost 8pm and no delivery. I guess it is Monday after all. Figures as I was home all day today and Monday I will be in and out.

Just sign the card they leave you and they will leave it on your doorstep. If you don't have the card, just sign and date a note. That always works for me!
    02-27-2016 08:06 PM
    Just sign the card they leave you and they will leave it on your doorstep. If you don't have the card, just sign and date a note. That always works for me!
    This is what I did for mine. Just printed a note out and signed it and FedEx left mine at the door
    02-27-2016 08:49 PM
    This is what I did for mine. Just printed a note out and signed it and FedEx left mine at the door
    Thanks,,,I was wondering if that would work if I left a signed note for FedEx.
    02-27-2016 09:31 PM
    FYI..got mine delivered this morning.
    02-29-2016 03:45 PM
    I don't want to risk leaving it at my door step, I live in a pretty busy street any one can walk up and just take it.. Fed ex did come to my home today at 1pm I don't get home till 3

02-29-2016 04:09 PM
    Received mine this morning also, took minutes to set up and they sound great. The volume adjuster on the right side works great as does the pause and talk button. I like that the ear buds are magnetized as well.
    02-29-2016 05:26 PM
    Received mine & my wife's today. Sound great & took less than a minute to pair. My wife, who hates any kind of ear buds, actually loves the ear gels with the stabilizing wing.
    03-01-2016 12:04 AM
    So mad!! I left a note and also signed the paper the fed ex driver and he still didn't leave the package, ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ . Im at work what do they want me to do!! And the package doesn't show up on my fed ex account

03-01-2016 03:44 PM
    So mad!! I left a note and also signed the paper the fed ex driver and he still didn't leave the package, . Im at work what do they want me to do!! And the package doesn't show up on my fed ex account

Did they not give you any location that you could go to after work to go pick it up?
    03-02-2016 10:53 AM
    These headphones aren't bad at all.....been wearing them all morning listening to Pandora.
    sforsyth01 likes this.
    03-03-2016 10:47 AM
101 ... 2345