Free headphones for Samsung pay users when adding first credit card

TexMexDroid

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Free headphones for Samsung pay users

Samsung had a similar offer a few months back and they were giving away a free wireless charger. It's pretty cool looking and works flawlessly. Too bad I can't take advantage of the headphone freebie too!

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

That's who I have and it says it won't work with them.

Instead of having your phone scan the card try entering in the #s manually. When I scanned my PNC card it said it wasn't an approved bank. I entered the same card manually & it worked fine.

EthaGod

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site

Has anyone been notified if the headphones are not on backorder anymore?

Posted via the Android Central App

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

I have already added my card in samsung pay..this offer says it is eligible only for users registering their 1st card. Will it work if i delete and add the same card again?

Nope, that doesn't work. It goes by the date you added your first card. I had hard reset and never added my card again and thought I'd try when I saw this thread. Said I was ineligible since I initially added my card before promotion began.

They've had these a couple times before, two I think. I missed both and this one. I missed the others when I didn't have a valid card and this one because I got a valid card and it's registered. :(

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

To make sure, this is Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union in San Antonio. All I did was add the debit card and call them to activate it.
Yeah this time it worked. Didn't before. Still can't get on the deal though.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

The headphones are still on backorder, they will send us an email when they are shipped. I hope it isn't too long, I want to use my new headphones. I wonder if they are any better than the Circles.

On a another note, did anyone successfully get a different color in the headphones? I tried several times to change the color, but then it wouldn't take the promo code. I don't mind the black, but that gold is purtty, lol

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition
Samsung Gear VR for Note 5

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

I love how it says until Feb 22 and they already cancelled it...

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site

I got the back order email. I told my son about it but he was out. When he finally did it he got that the promo had been closed. That was a day or two ago. I wonder if those with the back order emails will actually get them. I am bumming as I had wanted to wait for the S7 but my sons phone died last week so we took advantage of buy one get one 1/2 off through TMobile. We each saved $145 off of $699 (my Note 5) and $579 (his S6). Pricey for sure. Wish we could have go the gifts of the season promo....missed it all I guess lol.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

Just got the email saying my headphones shipped and are no longer on back order!

When did you do yours? I did mine on Saturday the 13th, so I hope I will get my email soon!

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

When did you do yours? I did mine on Saturday the 13th, so I hope I will get my email soon!

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level

I actually did it on the 16th, so I'm kinda surprised you haven't gotten it yet. I'll be hoping for ya.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site

I actually did it on the 16th, so I'm kinda surprised you haven't gotten it yet. I'll be hoping for ya.
I did mine on the 16th...nothing about shipping. I did get a Samsung email about the headphones as I was looking at specs online. It was just a "you still interested" email.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers