Free headphones for Samsung pay users when adding first credit card

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Free headphones for Samsung pay users

Got 2 emails stating that it was on backorder, one was when I ordered on Feb the 12th, one was this morning, when I got home today here's the FedEx driver wanting a signature for a package for me, no shipment confirmation email until tonight and didn't even include a tracking number. So, heads up, signature required.

Headphones are, I'd say, medium quality. Definitely can't complain being free. Fit decent in the ears, feel good, nice rubber buttons, extra ear plugs, usb cable to charge (no wall block) quick start guide. Seems to be decent quality sound.

Attachments

• 20160223_154040.jpg
    20160223_154040.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

I ordered mine on the 17th & got the back-ordered email on the 21st. I just looked at the order in my Samsung acct and it says "Preparing order for shipment" so I'm guessing that means they aren't on back-order anymore!

I can only assume that they have multiple fulfillment centers around the world. So to explain why some people are getting theirs delivered, some are shipping and some are still on back-order, probably depends more upon where you live vs when you ordered. Some fulfillment centers probably received more product than others since they probably receive more orders than others.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Got 2 emails stating that it was on backorder, one was when I ordered on Feb the 12th, one was this morning, when I got home today here's the FedEx driver wanting a signature for a package for me, no shipment confirmation email until tonight and didn't even include a tracking number. So, heads up, signature required.

Headphones are, I'd say, medium quality. Definitely can't complain being free. Fit decent in the ears, feel good, nice rubber buttons, extra ear plugs, usb cable to charge (no wall block) quick start guide. Seems to be decent quality sound.

That being said you can go on FedEx's website and print out a form that you can sign for them to leave your package without a signature

EDIT: take that back, it doesn't look like you can do that so i'm hoping if i leave a personal note they will leave it

Last edited:

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I hope that happens to me, as I just got an email, the same backorder email as the one from the 14th. I will know later on!

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition
Samsung Gear VR for Note 5

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site

I ordered mine on the 17th & got the back-ordered email on the 21st. I just looked at the order in my Samsung acct and it says "Preparing order for shipment" so I'm guessing that means they aren't on back-order anymore!

I can only assume that they have multiple fulfillment centers around the world. So to explain why some people are getting theirs delivered, some are shipping and some are still on back-order, probably depends more upon where you live vs when you ordered. Some fulfillment centers probably received more product than others since they probably receive more orders than others.
When I go into Samsung acct it doesn't show my order st all even though the original email gave me an order number.

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

Had the same thing, no record of it on Samsung. You might, might, be able to sign up for a FedEx account, and when anything is shipped to you and your address, FedEx themselves will notify you... Might work. Hope you all get yours soon, they're not bad, actually fairly nice. Samsung pay still working good here

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site

Had the same thing, no record of it on Samsung. You might, might, be able to sign up for a FedEx account, and when anything is shipped to you and your address, FedEx themselves will notify you... Might work. Hope you all get yours soon, they're not bad, actually fairly nice. Samsung pay still working good here

I actually just used the contact us and sent them a message but I haven't heard back yet

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Update. So I just got an email reply back to my inquiry on the Samsung site. They said they have an ETA of additional stock for March 1. I hope mine comes in the next batch is I'm going on a trip and it would be great to have them for it.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
That's so weird, I ordered mine on the 13th and I got an email saying they were still on backorder and when I go the the Samsung site all I see is my order, and when I try to see the status of it, all it shows is the order itself.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
That's so weird, I ordered mine on the 13th and I got an email saying they were still on backorder and when I go the the Samsung site all I see is my order, and when I try to see the status of it, all it shows is the order itself.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
At least you can see that much LOL. I've gotten a couple of email saying they're on backorder and it gives me an order number but yet it doesn't show up at all on the Samsung site.

wolverinex

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Received mine in the mail today, FedEx man needed a signature. Great freebie headset.just wish it would pair with my PS4 ; /

Posted via the Android Central App

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Well I got home to a FedEx label on my door, and then I got the email that it had shipped. It says on the paper they will deliver Tuesday to Saturday, but on FedEx's website it says they will try again on the next business day, do you think they will come back tomorrow?

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
LOL. Samsung should really get their fulfillment places up-to-date. I sent an email the other day because my order number doesn't even show up on their site. I got a reply the next day (yesterday) saying that they're on backorder still and they estimated new stock on March 1. This morning I got another email saying my order was on backorder still. Six hours later I got another email saying my order had shipped. I checked the FedEx tracking number and it says it shipped two days ago. What? LOL

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I received mine today. I never received a email from them that it was shipped. I ordered on the 16th.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams