Free headphones for Samsung pay users when adding first credit card

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free headphones for Samsung pay users

Got mine today. Received the shipping email from Samsung on Tuesday, and missed the first FedEx delivery yesterday. Just a heads-up, I missed yesterday's delivery b/c they expected a signature for the package and no one was home. I got to sign for it on the delivery slip and mark it "leave at the door" for today's attempt though, and found it at the door tonight when I finally got back here.

My impressions of the earphones - they're pretty great IMO. The sound quality is clear and crisp (I've only tried music and a podcast - The Nerdist - so far), charging time was quick (did that right out of the box, although it probably had a little bit of juice to start), the controls are placed well and are quick and responsive, and the earbuds seem to fit ok (there are 4 sets included - 3 standard sets and 1 stabilizing set that has an extruding piece to kinda *lock* around the grooves/folds in your ear). I listen to a lot of electronic music, and after trying them out on a couple of Drum-N-Bass tunes, the highs and lows sounded fantastic.

I can't complain about these, especially for a free capture. I am curious how well the buds will stay put in my ears come workout time; but regardless of that, I'm happy with this, my very first pair of bluetooth earphones. :)

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 6, 2013
Visit site
I got a reply the next day (yesterday) saying that they're on backorder still and they estimated new stock on March 1. This morning I got another email saying my order was on backorder still. Six hours later I got another email saying my order had shipped. I checked the FedEx tracking number and it says it shipped two days ago. What? LOL
Same exact experience...

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
LOL. Samsung should really get their fulfillment places up-to-date. I sent an email the other day because my order number doesn't even show up on their site. I got a reply the next day (yesterday) saying that they're on backorder still and they estimated new stock on March 1. This morning I got another email saying my order was on backorder still. Six hours later I got another email saying my order had shipped. I checked the FedEx tracking number and it says it shipped two days ago. What? LOL

Same scenario for both my wife & myself. Both of ours were shipped on the 24th from Memphis, Tn & will arrive on the 29th.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
So does anyone know if FedEx delivers on Saturdays? Mine still says delivery for Monday however it says it's on the truck for delivery in a town close by. Underneath in small print it says for delivery on next business day.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Got both of them today, even though I signed up 2 days apart from each other :)

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition
Samsung Gear VR for Note 5

Attachments

• 5570.jpg
    5570.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 32

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Well looks like Fedex must not deliver in my area on Saturday as it is almost 8pm and no delivery. I guess it is Monday after all. :( Figures as I was home all day today and Monday I will be in and out.

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Well looks like Fedex must not deliver in my area on Saturday as it is almost 8pm and no delivery. I guess it is Monday after all. :( Figures as I was home all day today and Monday I will be in and out.

Just sign the card they leave you and they will leave it on your doorstep. If you don't have the card, just sign and date a note. That always works for me!

Jay Hova1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't want to risk leaving it at my door step, I live in a pretty busy street any one can walk up and just take it.. Fed ex did come to my home today at 1pm I don't get home till 3

Posted via the Android Central App

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Received mine this morning also, took minutes to set up and they sound great. The volume adjuster on the right side works great as does the pause and talk button. I like that the ear buds are magnetized as well.

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Received mine & my wife's today. Sound great & took less than a minute to pair. My wife, who hates any kind of ear buds, actually loves the ear gels with the stabilizing wing.

Jay Hova1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
So mad!! I left a note and also signed the paper the fed ex driver and he still didn't leave the package, 😠😠😠. Im at work what do they want me to do!! And the package doesn't show up on my fed ex account

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
So mad!! I left a note and also signed the paper the fed ex driver and he still didn't leave the package, ??????????????????. Im at work what do they want me to do!! And the package doesn't show up on my fed ex account

Did they not give you any location that you could go to after work to go pick it up?