Trying it one last time! Just traded 6S Plus for the Note 5

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
You've got to be kidding me. I don't believe it lol

Hahaha!! What happened?!?!

Wow! This came out of left field!

What was it about the Nexus that you liked over the iPhone and Note?

I know I know. I didn't see it coming either. I started playing around with it and it just happened. I don't know how else to explain it. And yes it's the Nexus 6. Not even the new Nexus.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I know I know. I didn't see it coming either. I started playing around with it and it just happened. I don't know how else to explain it. And yes it's the Nexus 6. Not even the new Nexus.

I lied a bit too. I'm working on getting either an unlocked G5 or M10 and then either a Pixel C, Chromebook or Windows PC to accompany it. I think what sent me over was the price of everything iOS. And it's so locked down. It does work well, but no matter what I'll always consider me an Android guy. I just can't get into the Apple way. And I hate their mindset - rehashing a two year old phone and calling it new. Sure it has new specs. But it's the same exact phone on the outside. Where's the ingenuity?!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Well.... The Nexus 6 is certainly still a great phone. My hubby is currently rockin one. Paired with his Nexus 9.

It really is!! Pulled it out of the box and out the Nillkin bumper on it and it looked so perfect. Updated it to Android 6.01 and was still impressed by how fluid it is. Still love the screen size and clarity. But I can't believe what I did still. No Note, no iPhone. Unbelievable.

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I think you're gonna miss that iPhone. I still have my iPhone 6s Plus but there still that Note itch. I'm gonna be in trouble when Note 6 is announced. Especially when Apple has been getting such bad press lately makes you second-guess your choice kind of gives you a reason to want to switch back to android

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
And you know what? So what if we switch phones often if that's the worst addiction or thing that we do in life not that bad there are way worse things to be addicted to

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
You make me feel better.

Yeah, at least we're not alone.

I honestly think my biggest issue with Apple is that it's basically the same thing that it was 4 years ago. And they charge an insane price for stuff. Then they act like 3D Touch is the second coming - don't get me wrong, I love it - but then leave it off their $1000 iPads. And the rehashing of the 5/5s drives me nuts. Android isn't as stable, but at least it's taking chances. And taking chances at prices that don't make me have to use my kids' college funds.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
LoL!! I went the other way here.

I'm all in on the new iPhone SE. I still have and love my Note 5 but love how Apple just plain works and is so consistent.

Right now I have my Note 5 and iPhone 6 in the phone/phone case/charger tote and am currently rocking my old iPhone 5s. I switched back to this once I heard the news about the new SE. You know what, I love it!

I'll be down at the Apple Store tomorrow morning hopefully picking up my new iPhone SE.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Last year's 6 was made by Moto. A friend at work has one. The antenna on that thing is outstanding. We have the same carrier and he's nearly 10 dbms better than my Note 5. It's going to help with battery life.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
It really is!! Pulled it out of the box and out the Nillkin bumper on it and it looked so perfect. Updated it to Android 6.01 and was still impressed by how fluid it is. Still love the screen size and clarity. But I can't believe what I did still. No Note, no iPhone. Unbelievable.

Is it a safe prediction to say that your fall phone lineup will be the upcoming Nexus 7P (assuming they stay with the current naming), and a Note 6? :)

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Last year's 6 was made by Moto. A friend at work has one. The antenna on that thing is outstanding. We have the same carrier and he's nearly 10 dbms better than my Note 5. It's going to help with battery life.
It is definitely a great device. I have never had any problems with it.

anon(605125)

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Note 5, S2 Classic watch and I am looking forward to seeing the Final Four on the Samsung VR this weekend. I really like them all. Especially tapping the the timer app on the watch face to start a countdown timer for my aeropressed coffee.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol