Trying it one last time! Just traded 6S Plus for the Note 5

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Always go back and forth with Android and apple. Just traded my 6s plus for a note 5. Hoping to stick with it this time! Send me good vibes.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Trying it one last time!

Usually yes. I really liked the HTC one (original) and one m8 - have tried the LG android devices. Don't really care for them. I was interested in the nexus 6p but tmobile doesn't offer it with their jump programs or installment plans so it isn't the easiest for me to get my hands on.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Roger that. I've used the LG G4, HTC One M8 and Asus Zenfone 2 briefly, but my main devices have always been moto or nexus. What makes you keep switching back and forth?

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site

I like the stability of iOS. It always just works and is reliable. I just think it's very stale and gets boring after awhile. I love being able to change things about android and making it look the way I want it to look. I also like the way android handles email better.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site

I have the same problem. I was hooked on that bb passport, but I got sick of not having any apps, so kept going back and forth between iOS and BB10. I tried a Note, and I've had it for 5 months. I was all mad about the Priv running android like CRAP there goes my credit card again, but compared to this note- I I tried the prov for TWO days and it went back and I was back on my note.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site

I like the stability of iOS. It always just works and is reliable. I just think it's very stale and gets boring after awhile. I love being able to change things about android and making it look the way I want it to look. I also like the way android handles email better.

Exactly my opinion, too!!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I was thinking about giving the Note 5 one more chance. Been playing around with it for a couple of weeks now and I still really like it. We will see what happens.

jnew619

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site

I was thinking about giving the Note 5 one more chance. Been playing around with it for a couple of weeks now and I still really like it. We will see what happens.
Good thing is from what I remember you own both so you can switch whenever me I need to make a choice soon between the 6 plus and the note 5

Hectorius

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

For me, it's cheaper to own both devices in the long run..

Posted via Apple 6s+ or Note 5...

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Exactly my opinion, too!!

I'm in the same boat as you two! Been an Android user since 2011, only dabbling in iOS a bit here and there. Got on board with the 6s Plus back in December and have generally enjoyed it because it's reliable and I have had ZERO issues with it. But it is stale as all get out. It's virtually the same OS that was on the 4s when I first tried out iOS. Very little has changed. And I really miss being able to set up my phone how I see fit. I feel less productive swimming in a sea of apps as opposed to being able to make my home screens work for me.

tsparks1

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site

Good thing is from what I remember you own both so you can switch whenever me I need to make a choice soon between the 6 plus and the note 5
I'm in this situation, own both phones and switch back and forth, sometimes on a daily basis. I have an Apple watch so that really keeps me in the Apple camp most of the time. I have a Samsung Gear Neo to use with my Note but it doesn't come close to the Apple watch in my opinion. Thinking about picking up a Gear S2 just to try out.

2ndHalfCor

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm starting to see some bugs in ios. We need an update soon. Still playing around with my Note 5.

I switched back to IOS (iPhone 6s) about the same time you did. Lately, I'm missing my Note 5. I've got T-Mobile Jump on Demand so I can go into the store and switch. I also have an iPhone 5s I can use on my other line if I need to. I just have a hard time staying away from those Galaxy Notes. Such great phones, just wish they were a little easier to carry.

aleprott

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same situation right now! I've been on Androids for five or six years but something always draws me to Apple. I bought a macbook last summer so decided to switch ot iPhone for the compatibility. I picked up a 6S Plus this Monday. I like it but I'm really missing Android's OS and Google integration. I have another week to decide but I am torn between the two. Owning both isn't a financial option right now.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I loved my 6S Plus, loved the 6 Plus before that, but I still can't tear myself away from Android (Note 5 920CD)

For me and my needs, it suits me better than iOS (which is odd really as everything else I have is Apple)

Their phones just leave me cold though and prefer Android because I can 'fiddle' then ;) :) lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz