From the original Note to the Note 5

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
We've come such a long way. I remember owning my 1st android smart phone an HTC Evo 4G from Sprint. It was amazing kickstand pictures downloading. It 2as revolutionary, but i remember the Note coming out and I was like why does that person have a pen and I'm here happy with a kick stand. So I started looking up The Note and fell in love with the phone and possibilities. Since I was. On contract I couldn't jump ship to a Note. I patiently waited 2 years. By the. The Note 2 had been released and I jumped ship. I love the Note 2 but hated the Note 3 camera was a horrible experience and then the Note 4 was perfection. Then came the Note 5 an amazing phone. Even without the lastest android update the Note 5 still is the 1st phone I've been happy with. Even with a Note 6 around the corner I think I might just skip the Note 6 and wait for the Note 7. Heres a video of the Note the phone that changed everything

https://youtu.be/zoWqM2RCBAs

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I love the note line! I've had all 5 of them and I can say this is the line for me. I love the S-pen, huge screens and beautiful picture. I will always have a Note, and I will have every one that comes out.

Posted via the Android Central App

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I owned the Note 1, Note 4 and now I currently own the Note5. The best Note that I own. I can't wait until the Note 6 hopefully they add a Micro SD card slot then I would be glad to upgrade and I'm fine with having a non removable battery as I rarely swap batteries and plus it keeps the phone slim

Posted via the Android Central App

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I still have the note 3, I gave my wife my note 4 and I'm rocking the note 5, I get one every year and pass the old one to the wife, she doesn't mind not having the newest phone, so it's a win for me ;)

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear & Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR Innovator Edition
Samsung Gear VR for Note 5

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics