Note 5 'messages has stopped' error

Andrew Barnes2

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Greetings all, I have the above device that in recent times gives an erro message 'messages has stopped working' I did a google search and connected with Samsung to to tey and resolve yet it continues. I have cleared the cache within the settings. HELP! Thanks
Andrew

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Greetings all, I have the above device that in recent times gives an erro message 'messages has stopped working' I did a google search and connected with Samsung to to tey and resolve yet it continues. I have cleared the cache within the settings. HELP! Thanks
Andrew

Welcome to Android Central!

When you cleared cache, was it for the messaging application? If not, then clear the cache for that particular app. Otherwise, you might want to clear the device cache and see if that fixes it - keep us updated.

Andrew Barnes2

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, I have done that and for a short period of time this appeared to work just to return. I am also experiencing some issue with my screen sensitivity and standard Samsung keyword and wonder if they are related? In January of this year after leaving my previous employer I did a factory reset due to software installation, this went okay and for a time. I have done regular checking for device updates but ai always get ' your device has the latest...etc' cheers A

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood