Why cant I send email without being connected to a Wi-Fi?

A

AC Question

Cannot send Email without being connected to a Wi-Fi

I have Wavecable and am set up correctly on my Samsung Note 5. I can recieved and send email while on Wi-Fi, but can only recieve when not on Wi-Fi. Have ready many 'fixes' on line, but none pertain, or are very helpful.
I did not have this issue with my Blackberry Pearl, but now have since (as of Nov15) gotten my Note 5.
I have AT&T and have not had this issue before. There have been no carrier or ISP changes, just changes in the phone.
Have gone to an AT&T store, but since they have Wi-Fi, they could not seem to see an issue. My emails sent perfectly (because of the Wi-Fi).
I cannot always wait to respond to my emails until I am home (with my router), or at another Wi-Fi area.
Help, please???

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cannot send Email without being connected to a Wi-Fi

This post is very confusing. Are you having problems with data connections? Are you saying you cannot send emails when on data?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cannot send Email without being connected to a Wi-Fi

I have Wavecable and am set up correctly on my Samsung Note 5. I can recieved and send email while on Wi-Fi, but can only recieve when not on Wi-Fi. Have ready many 'fixes' on line, but none pertain, or are very helpful.
I did not have this issue with my Blackberry Pearl, but now have since (as of Nov15) gotten my Note 5.
I have AT&T and have not had this issue before. There have been no carrier or ISP changes, just changes in the phone.
Have gone to an AT&T store, but since they have Wi-Fi, they could not seem to see an issue. My emails sent perfectly (because of the Wi-Fi).
I cannot always wait to respond to my emails until I am home (with my router), or at another Wi-Fi area.
Help, please???
Welcome to Android Central!

What email client are you using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech