I have Wavecable and am set up correctly on my Samsung Note 5. I can recieved and send email while on Wi-Fi, but can only recieve when not on Wi-Fi. Have ready many 'fixes' on line, but none pertain, or are very helpful.
    I did not have this issue with my Blackberry Pearl, but now have since (as of Nov15) gotten my Note 5.
    I have AT&T and have not had this issue before. There have been no carrier or ISP changes, just changes in the phone.
    Have gone to an AT&T store, but since they have Wi-Fi, they could not seem to see an issue. My emails sent perfectly (because of the Wi-Fi).
    I cannot always wait to respond to my emails until I am home (with my router), or at another Wi-Fi area.
    Help, please???
    02-29-2016 02:05 PM
    This post is very confusing. Are you having problems with data connections? Are you saying you cannot send emails when on data?
    02-29-2016 06:27 PM
    I have Wavecable and am set up correctly on my Samsung Note 5. I can recieved and send email while on Wi-Fi, but can only recieve when not on Wi-Fi. Have ready many 'fixes' on line, but none pertain, or are very helpful.
    I did not have this issue with my Blackberry Pearl, but now have since (as of Nov15) gotten my Note 5.
    I have AT&T and have not had this issue before. There have been no carrier or ISP changes, just changes in the phone.
    Have gone to an AT&T store, but since they have Wi-Fi, they could not seem to see an issue. My emails sent perfectly (because of the Wi-Fi).
    I cannot always wait to respond to my emails until I am home (with my router), or at another Wi-Fi area.
    Help, please???
    Welcome to Android Central!

What email client are you using?
    02-29-2016 06:51 PM