I live in Phoenix and my phone, Note 5 with Verizon, does not have the option to select phoenix as a time zone. There is how ever 2 MST selections on there, both of them look exactly the same.
    I have been having issues with my phone calendar with outlook syncing properly with my computer. When I am selecting yes to an appointment, it occasionally shows that it is off an hour. I'm not sure if this has something to do with the settings on my phone. I have checked the settings on the calendar and they are fine.
    I have a few friends with the same issue as well. Same software 5.1.1 on all phones.
    Not sure if its something with the Software or what but thought I would ask on here and see if anyone had any ideas as well.
    Thanks!
    02-29-2016 10:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Maybe you'll need to wait until Daylight Savings Time starts on 3/13. Then see if one of those Mountain Times changes to MDT, while the other one remains unchanged.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-01-2016 01:36 PM
    Arizona does not observe daylight savings time. This may be the reason for the 2 zones.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-01-2016 03:15 PM
    What happens if you select automatic time zone? Does it still mess up?
    03-01-2016 05:33 PM
    I live in Phoenix and my phone, Note 5 with Verizon, does not have the option to select phoenix as a time zone. There is how ever 2 MST selections on there, both of them look exactly the same.
    I have been having issues with my phone calendar with outlook syncing properly with my computer. When I am selecting yes to an appointment, it occasionally shows that it is off an hour. I'm not sure if this has something to do with the settings on my phone. I have checked the settings on the calendar and they are fine.
    I have a few friends with the same issue as well. Same software 5.1.1 on all phones.
    Not sure if its something with the Software or what but thought I would ask on here and see if anyone had any ideas as well.
    Thanks!
    Just do the automatic time zone that's what I do and I live up in the Showlow,Az area.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-02-2016 09:27 AM