2 weeks ago me and my husband upgraded to Note 5's i a having battery issue my full charge only lasts about 13 hours His lasts 20 Hours so i started comparing the two in setting and my phone has a bunch of factory pre-set Applications that His phone doesn't when i compare the list in Apps manager and these are Apps that do not have an uninstall button how can this be??? I am almost certain this is why my battery drains quicker, we use our phones about the same i even cut down my apps to the same he has showing and set anything i could about the same on both phone to test the battery length out....
    03-01-2016 07:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

You can usually Disable preinstalled bloatware by going to the App Manager, selecting the app, and tapping Disable. This will prevent the app from opening (but you still can't completely uninstall it, unless you root it). You can also use Package Disabler Pro to disable apps that might not have a Disable button.
    03-01-2016 12:11 PM