Two issues with my phone: Question on replacement

HiMynameisMattyK

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, starting the other day, my Note 5 has been turning off and the battery goes to 0 even if it has 70% battery. When I plug it in to charge, it eventually turns on after a few minutes charging from 0% battery. After the 2nd time, I did a factory restore in hopes of fixing the issue. It seems now that it is still happening and I have no clue why. Also, fast charging never works the first time. Sometimes, I need to unplug and plug back in until it shows 1 hour until full charge. Most of the time, it says 3 hours until full charge which is completely wrong.

I am on the AT&T Next plan and I do not have insurance but surely, this would be covered under warranty, right?

Thank you for the help in advance,

Charles Lee8

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Even if you don't have a insurance on the phone with your carrier, you should still be able to send that defected phone for a brand new Note 5 to Samsung. Samsung's 1 year warranty should cover it. Also, make sure you register that current phone that you have on Samsung's website before sending the phone. Hope this helps.

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
As long as you have had your Note 5 for less than a year AT&T will replace just call tech support or warranty replacement. I have never had a problem with warranty replacements with them.

Diggin my Note 5 and Note 4.