How to enable system ui tuner in MM on note 5?

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I have tried the regular method to enable the system ui tuner in my note 5 with MM, but have had no success. Anyone know how? I already have dev options enabled.:(

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Have you disabled animations in the developer options? The three values must be set to 0.5x or 1x for the UI tuner to open. If that's your case remember to reboot your phone after changing those values.

bbqwings2

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
What is the point in wanting to do this, isn't it for stock Android so you can modify the quick settings in notification tray? Can't you already do that with the edit button on touch wiz?

Posted via the Android Central App

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but i want to be able to adjust what is displayed in the notification shade.

All of Samsung's settings that you can control are already available in the regular settings. Only stock Android implements the ui tuner to my knowledge.

anon(6121713)

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
One feature of the System UI Tuner that Samsung has skipped is the "embed battery percentage in the icon" functionality. I can't find that anywhere.

tascalun

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
What is the point in wanting to do this, isn't it for stock Android so you can modify the quick settings in notification tray? Can't you already do that with the edit button on touch wiz?

It allows turning off static notification icons such as Bluetooth so if you want to leave your Bluetooth turned on without having the icon in the notification bar you can. That is not available under standard edit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome