Last night I docked my s pen and it did not go in properly, and is not flush as usual and will not pop out. Spoke to Samsung, and they wanted me to be without my phone for ten days....but att made me aware that there is a Samsung repair location ten minutes from me. I hope to get it fixed there Monday. The pen it's in the right direction....we shall see. I Love the phone after owning LG 2,3 and 4.
    03-05-2016 05:10 PM
    For what it's worth...the Samsung repair location fixed this seamlessly and under warranty. I'm still baffled why att and not Samsung suggested I go by there. I an feeling that much better about buying a Samsung product with this type of support...
    03-09-2016 03:23 PM
    My spring went bad on my clicker on the pen and stuck in my phone as well. Went to AT&T where I bought the phone and have insurance with, they told me to talk to Samsung. So I did a live chat and they sent me out a new pen and I sent them the old one they paid shipping.
    03-09-2016 04:21 PM
    My spring went bad on my clicker on the pen and stuck in my phone as well. Went to AT&T where I bought the phone and have insurance with, they told me to talk to Samsung. So I did a live chat and they sent me out a new pen and I sent them the old one they paid shipping.
    How'd you get the pen out....I felt like I was going to break my phone it was so stuck up there...
    03-09-2016 05:53 PM
    I would think tweezers but what did you use?
    03-09-2016 06:14 PM
    Had to use a knife tip.
    03-11-2016 08:07 PM
    I used a needle when it happened to mine

Love my Note 5
    03-11-2016 09:02 PM
    Here in Brazil, my s pen broke out of nothing (i did not put it the wrong way), they said I could let my phone with them for 3 days and that their functionaries would see it, but they warned me that S-Pen normally does not have warranty. Well, or it has or it has not warranty... I tried explaining this, but they do not understand. I'm surprising that in the USA they give warrant to the S-Pens.
    03-12-2016 11:05 AM
    Here in Brazil, my s pen broke out of nothing (i did not put it the wrong way), they said I could let my phone with them for 3 days and that their functionaries would see it, but they warned me that S-Pen normally does not have warranty. Well, or it has or it has not warranty... I tried explaining this, but they do not understand. I'm surprising that in the USA they give warrant to the S-Pens.
    Make them fix it....that is very much something they should help you get out and replace...
    Rafael Bernardes likes this.
    03-12-2016 02:39 PM
    Yes, I will! I'm just waiting I have some free time because I want compile all posts over the internet with the same problem (ie s-pen breaking out of nothing) and print it; then, when I go to Samsung Customer Service, I can handle them the paper to comprove that this issue is not happening only with me and that they must give me a new S-Pen
    03-13-2016 12:29 PM