My Galaxy Note 5 says that the charging cable is connected when it's nowhere near a charger. I've restarted my phone and tried other things. I don't know what's wrong with it, I've had it for 4 months and it's never been dropped and I've plugged it in softly and carefully every time. Anyone else having this issue? It's making me angry, considering how expensive this phone is. It shouldn't have these dumb issues.

Gold Platinum Galaxy Note 5
    03-11-2016 03:43 PM
    I had this issue as well as it thinking it was connected to a VR headset when I didn't even own one. It would pop up so often my phone was useless. I couldn't even send a text without it popping up. I reset my phone back to factory and it still had the issues saying connected to charger or a VR when it wasn't.

I took it to a Samsung store and they sent it away to be fixed. Took about 8 days, they said it was a fault with the USB port and they replaced it under warranty.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-11-2016 04:03 PM
    Yep, this is exactly what it's doing. Quite angry. This phone is very expensive and I don't have a warranty. I'll try contacting Samsung anyways.

03-11-2016 05:29 PM
    Why don't you have a warranty? Samsung provides a one year warranty and there are no Note 5 phones over a year old.

03-11-2016 08:37 PM
    Why don't you have a warranty? Samsung provides a one year warranty and there are no Note 5 phones over a year old.

Well i am in UK and i bought my fone in pakistan. Its asian region so its not covered under samsungs warranty in UK coz it was bought in a different continent.
    So maybe thats whats happlening with the above person as well.
    I am gonna research more into this to make sure it is right or was tht person in samsung store who told me this was just chatting crap.

Love my Note 5
    03-11-2016 09:00 PM

I didn't know that, I guess I am under warranty. I talked with Samsung and I'm sending it out soon for repair.

chazglenn3 likes this.
    03-12-2016 05:55 PM