- Foldable or bendable screen like was shown at their tech demo in 2013
    - Edge to edge bezel
    - Internal storage of 256gb and micro sd card support
    - Better battery than Note 5
    - Not the same camera as S7 you can do better than a hand me down
    - 6gb ram sounds nice
    - 2 speakers not 1
    - USB Type C

Just some ideas, what are some ideas from you Note 5 faithful that upgrade every year like me and expect more...
    03-12-2016 11:07 PM
    You're list is nice, but unrealistic. ;/

The Note 6 will have:
    Bigger battery. Most likely 3750-3800 mAh.

Higher resolution screen. Not entirely sure what, but I bet it'll have it.

Expandable storage.

And of course the latest and greatest* processor.

I don't see it being a total overhaul like the 5 was to the 4. Just small things people wanted with the 5 to begin with.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-13-2016 12:26 AM
    How about this faster to the latest android update as sprint still awaits 6.0.1 and at&t and verizon is beating them to an update.
    wilmad likes this.
    03-13-2016 01:06 AM
    We can ask whatever we want but they are gona give only what they are gona give..

03-13-2016 01:25 AM
    There's a huge thread on the Note 6 section here http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=627801

Posted via the *Note 5*
    03-13-2016 05:47 AM
    How about this faster to the latest android update as sprint still awaits 6.0.1 and at&t and verizon is beating them to an update.
    Still waiting over here with AT&T...

Really dumb, especially considering that AT&T even had a beta test.
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    03-13-2016 03:11 PM
    I'd bet we'd see features implemented from the S7. We'll probably see expandable storage, possibly waterproofing, and a slightly improved display. I'd be happy with all of those and maybe more tweaking to the memory management.
    03-13-2016 04:04 PM
    - 4K at 6 inches (Bragging rights)
    - Foldable or bendable screen like was shown at their tech demo in 2013
    - Edge to edge bezel
    - Internal storage of 256gb and micro sd card support
    - Better battery than Note 5
    - Not the same camera as S7 you can do better than a hand me down
    - 6gb ram sounds nice
    - 2 speakers not 1
    - USB Type C

Just some ideas, what are some ideas from you Note 5 faithful that upgrade every year like me and expect more...
    What about the IR blaster?? That would be nice to bring back. You would think with all the time and innovation today Samsung would be smart enough to put bigger batteries since the s6... 12 megapixel camera 🎥?? I had the S7 edge for 2 days and returned because I feel the note 5 takes better pictures...anyone whos says megapixels don't make a picture is wrong...look at the Nokia lumia phones with there 20-50 megapixel cameras... The photos on those devices came out fantastic...we can speculate but I hope in the next note they don't copy the S7

soldier45 likes this.
    03-13-2016 04:14 PM
    I feel the note 5 takes better pictures...anyone whos says megapixels don't make a picture is wrong...look at the Nokia lumia phones with there 20-50 megapixel cameras... The photos on those devices came out fantastic...
    Don't know anyone who said megapixels don't matter, generally though people WILL say that megapixels are NOT everything. The quality of picture in a well lit (read outdoors sunlit) area will look better at 16 mp than 12 (assuming the sensor and software quality is equal, but to take any good photo you need multiple factors to work out, in low light or nearly no light (no flash) the s7 should decimate your note. Some small notes 4u:
    Megapixels make a sharper image
    Pixel size equates to amount of light taken in both for less noise and brighter photos at lower isos
    Lens aperture lets (or fails to let) in sufficient light for the total size of the sensor (also focused properly or not)
    The software takes the raw sensor data and does its magic on making it a useable jpg to display at a reasonable file size, and the hardware enables this change and compression
    You get way better detail in 30-40 mp but if that are too small to let a good amount of light in either the iso will have to go up or the pixels will have to stay on longer (hope you have ois) either way graininess goes up in darker areas
    Toss in the HDR (software) and you get pretty damn good pics from any phone (compare this to the First camera phones, it's sad!)
    03-13-2016 06:49 PM
    I upgrade every year and expect a lot out of my phone I pay $200 a month for with AT&T. Want something that will wow people when I whip it out. That will move as fast as my brain does. 4K is def nice to have on my 40 inch PC monitor would love it on a 6 in screen as well. Megapixels don't matter as much as optics do but it is nice to move up not down (S7).
    03-15-2016 04:45 PM
    I guess the IP68 rating and an external SD card with adoptable storage would be nice.

Aside from the usual upgrade of:
    - Processor
    - RAM
    - Speakers
    - Camera
    03-16-2016 01:47 AM
    Front firing dual speakers.

03-16-2016 01:50 AM
    A pretty staggering 8 GB of RAM memory has been linked with the Galaxy Note 6, and this coupled with the proposed 16-core processor would enable Samsung to deliver a phenomenally powerful phablet will be awesome!
    03-16-2016 02:22 AM
    I know it won't happen with the Note 6, but I'd like to see a smaller, more pocket friendly phone that has the same kind of onboard stylus.

Front-facing speakers would be nice, too.
    03-16-2016 10:50 AM
    I guess the IP68 rating and an external SD card with adoptable storage would be nice.

Aside from the usual upgrade of:
    - Processor
    - RAM
    - Speakers
    - Camera
    Adding to the above
    - Note Edge version
    - IR
    - Unlocked version with promise of quick updates directly from Samsung ( No, it's not Google version as I love lot of Touchwiz features)
    - More slick UI and better RAM management.
    - 5.7 with almost no bezels
    - 16mp resolution camera with 16:9 ratio and capability of S7.

03-16-2016 06:28 PM
    All apps in multi view.
    Control over the user dictionary.
    03-16-2016 06:45 PM
    --Sidesync that connects my phone to a computer or tablet w/out wifi or cables.

--MHL adapter capability.

--6" screen with Note 5 profile.

--IR blaster.

--Expanded S pen capabilities with a zillion templates and better integration with popular apps like Evergreen and Dropbox.

--Water and dust resistance.

--Front facing speakers with better bass.

--A simpler and more effective Do Not Disturb similar to what was standard with the Note 4 before the os upgrade.

--A replaceable battery provided Samsung can keep the light, narrow profile of the Note 5.

--The ability to trash all bloatware particularly the garbage from Verizon.

--Crazy new settings. I am not an enemy of TouchWiz and enjoyed the numerous and various beta-like options that others found distracting.

--The ability to have 2 phone numbers like citizens of other countries.

--The ability to dictate long screeds and have that material transformed into text.
    A native dragon-like app with which I can use a microphone and editing tools.

The microphone jack on the upper left hand corner. PLEASE.
    03-18-2016 01:04 AM
    I like the rumors so far
    03-18-2016 01:05 AM
    My post from the note 6 forum

I'd seriously consider buying the note 6 at launch if it adds to the already great package -

Larger battery (4000mah ish)
    Water resistant (ip68)
    Base model being 64gb, with up to 200 on board
    Removable SD, with the option to store apps too
    Actually being black in color when it's called black (although I don't mind the blue)
    More solid feeling s pen (don't mind the device being slightly heavier as a result)
    Bring the temp, humidity, etc sensors back on board
    Less bloat, TouchWiz being lighter
    Stereo speakers (keep the bottom one where it is, but add the second to the top in the same spot, please do not put them on the front face or the back as this would ruin the phone for me)
    Camera upgrade (still want 16 megapixles with better low light like s7)
    Keep the capacitive buttons and physical home button, another deal breaker without (hate on screen buttons, what a waste of screen and phone size)
    And yes, faster software updates on carriers....
    03-18-2016 05:01 AM
    Faster software updates from the carriers. (Well, we can all dream, right?)
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    03-18-2016 06:08 AM
    - 6" 2k screen
    - micro sd expandable storage up to 256gb
    - Water & dust resistant (IP68)
    - Bigger battery life (3600-4000 mha)
    - keep or make even better this beautiful design of note5

That's enough for me.

Posted via my Note5 Silver titanium
    03-18-2016 11:07 AM
    Don't expect this to be a popular suggestion: I will accept a much smaller battery provided it is replaceable and they keep the thinner, narrower, lighter Note 5 profile. Don't mind hauling a few extra batteries around. Cheerio.
    03-30-2016 01:28 AM