Facebook Live Streaming on Note 5

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Anybody get this yet?

I already have it but others with my phone just got the Marshmallow update but still no FB Live.

Just curious how or why this update is taking so long and who is actually getting it.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Anybody get this yet?

I already have it but others with my phone just got the Marshmallow update but still no FB Live.

Just curious how or why this update is taking so long and who is actually getting it.

It has nothing to do with MM. It's the Facebook app that needs to update. I just got the live thing a few days ago with the Fb update.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
It has nothing to do with MM. It's the Facebook app that needs to update. I just got the live thing a few days ago with the Fb update.

That's what I keep telling other people.

But, as this thread has shown, even with all the updates, FB Live isn't rolling out to everyone. No explanation has been given by FB except "Not everyyone is getting the update" LOL. I got it but don't even use it.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note 5 on AT&T I have the live video

Posted via the Android Central App

Are you in the Facebook beta program. I think I am and I have it also. That is the only thing I can think of is the reason why I have it.

I have no idea what is going on with this feature.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Still dont have it on my lg stylo

Sorry, I don't know what Facebook is doing. Some have it and some don't. I was mistaken and it's not related to the beta and it's not related to marshmallow. Facebook won't answer directly why some have it and some don't.

Inquisitive1

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I've had it since I got my phone in March. Had it on my LG Stylo as well

Posted via Platinum Gold Note 5

Attachments

• 5242.jpg
    5242.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 17

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics