My Note 3 still going strong and our ATT contract is paid up. Struggle to get ATT to acknowledge that (don't ask).
    So thinking of moving over to Verizon fir better rural coverage in FL. What changes will I see?
    Hate the bloat ware. Will I really see a difference?
    03-14-2016 09:28 AM
    As I recall, AT&T and Verizon are the biggest culprits of bloatware. I just don't know who has more.
    03-14-2016 09:46 AM
    Unfortunately the AT&T Note 5 cannot be rooted that I know of yet, but there is a very neat program called Package Disabler Pro, you can disable and keep disabled any process on the phone as well as apps, it even highlights bloatware for easy access to disabling unnecessary items. I love this program. Just be careful not to disable TouchWiz, or your android OS, this will be a fast track to a factory reset, lol.

Highly recommend.

I also just came from the Note 3, paid it off, and went to the Note 5 with AT&T, I would go to Verizon but I get my rollover data with AT&T, and with Verizon you will pay much more to have ample data. Only reason I don't switch, because price is very similar between the two. So if data isn't an issue, go with Verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-14-2016 09:51 AM