How stable is marshmallow? I've been telling myself that once I get it all my problems will be gone. However I'm realizing that might not be a reality. I came from iOS and I'll never go back, but I miss the stability of the OS. I have issues with lag and battery and cell coverage everyday on my Note. When I get marshmallow I will factory reset, is that gonna solve all my problems?

From my AT&T Note 5 paired with an Asus Zenwatch 2
    03-15-2016 11:03 PM
    A factory reset now may solve your problems. It did for me on my Moto X.
    03-15-2016 11:11 PM
    No issues with stability, or lag. Battery life is also good, and depends upon cell signal strength, screen on time, app usage, etc.

I have not cache or factory reset, before or after the Marshmallow update.
    03-16-2016 06:08 AM
    Ok thanks both of you. Does it make a difference if I factory reset now or after I get marshmallow?
    Can't wait for the update

03-16-2016 06:35 AM
    My old 6 Plus and iPhone 5 had a better antenna. When I switched from the Plus to the Note 5 on Verizon it was practically unusable. I would get timeouts on the app store, Maps would not show traffic, etc. I would get occasional connectivity issues with the Plus but nothing like the 5. Then I went to various retail stores and found the 5 was pretty much par for the course when it came to signal strength. The only thing that fixed my problem was changing carriers....from Verizon to AT&T. My signal strength is now in the high -70 to low -80 dbms compared to over -100 dbms with Verizon (BTW, triple digit dbms=bad.) You can find this under About Device/Status/SIM Card Status. I have no problems with connectivity now. iPhones have very good antennas though Moto phones are even better. Bad signal strength=bad battery life unless you are on wifi and also can contribute to lag. I'm not convinced a reset for marshmallow will help. I suggest changing carriers if that is possible. There is no one best carrier for everyone. It all depends on city and where you use your phone. Just because AT&T works for me better than Verizon doesn't mean Verizon can't work better for you. IMHO.
    03-16-2016 06:56 AM
    Ok thanks both of you. Does it make a difference if I factory reset now or after I get marshmallow?
    Can't wait for the update

If you can do it... Both. But if only once, definitely after. I'm hoping for 6.0.1 soon too, here on AT&T
    03-16-2016 07:22 AM
    I suggest changing carriers if that is possible. There is no one best carrier for everyone. It all depends on city and where you use your phone. Just because AT&T works for me better than Verizon doesn't mean Verizon can't work better for you. IMHO.
    Switching carriers is not one of my options at the moment, so I'll factory reset and hope for the best

03-16-2016 07:30 AM
    Unfortunately, com.samsung.faceservice has stopped.This message is Popping UP repeatedly after maeshmello Update
    03-16-2016 09:29 PM
    @msingh48
    Try clearing your system cache. Google it, it will be like this. I don't remember if you hold volume down or up so make sure you look it up online. It should be pretty much these steps
    Turn off phone
    Turn it on
    Hold power, volume up, and home buttons together
    Let go when you see the Android guy
    Scroll down to reset cache partition
    Then reboot device

03-16-2016 11:03 PM